GabeN

Ketamine Trip report 100mg - Stopped being Human

3 posts in this topic

After trying small and medium doses of Ketamine i felt like i was ready to try a higher dose,

I made sure i was in a safe place, good mood, the powder i was about to ingest i already knew was very potent and clean,  next i calmed my mind and meditated for a few minutes when i felt ready and clear minded i snorted the lines all at once, around 100mg o really good Ketamine powder.

10 minutes in i started to feel an intense rush of euphoria running in my body and chest, it started to get harder to see and i knew i was in for a real deep trip,

i was excited but tried to calm down and observe what is about to happen next, my goal from this trip was to explore consciousness and see what a high dose of K can teach me.

25 minutes in My bodily sensations disappeared, i was loosing sense of my body, i closed my eyes and started feeling that I'm being lifted with bed in an upward direction, i felt like my bed is flying above the mountain and neighborhood i lived in, i usually do have a bit of fear of heights , but on K those feelings started were a bit different, the sensation of being very high in the sky felt pretty real, but there was no fear of falling or anything, at this point i still knew that i took Ketamine and I'm hallucinating this,  the visuals were not vivid at all yet, but the tactile sensations were enough for me to imagine a lot of the "flight"

1 hour in I'm slowly loosing my Ego and even forgot that i even took Ketamine, the room i was in was quiet as it was also night, but there were a lot sounds i was hearing which are hard to describe, sort of like an engine running on low RPM in my head but not in an unpleasant way, at this point the hallucinations were visual but not very vivid, the tactile sensations were still going on as if I'm being moved either up or down, i found it rather amusing, 

1:30 hours in I begin to feel like what i can describe as just being a point of awareness floating in a pool consciousness, now i don't remember having a self, i don't have a concept of being a human, in fact , i lost any concept of what we call life, i stayed in this state for a good 40 to 50 minutes, during those minutes i had flashes of who i was was and what is life, then i would forget again and just become only awareness with sensations and some visuals. the visuals were sort of Aztec like almost 3D shapes but not like DMT.

This was the first time ever that i do not have a comprehension of what is the experience of life at all, i don't have eyes or ears or hands, in fact, it felt like i became reality it self but during those few minutes i still felt that i was "something" experiencing "something", but i did not call that "life" either.

Having a life for us means that we have a story, we wake up in the morning, work, eat, do things human do and we all agreed this is what we call "Life", the Ketamine shattered all of that into pieces and showed me perhaps the infinite side of consciousness, in those deep 40 minutes of course, i did not have any Ego so there was no one to have any fear anyway, but this was one of the few times i experience absolute ego death, a whole world of its own...

I'm not sure if i went into what's known as the K hole, but I'm pretty sure it was damn close..

After 2 hours or so i came back to this reality, it felt like i was brought back to my bed like a small baby being put to sleep by his mother, this is one of the few trips that truly changed me, i had less fear of death and more appreciation for this static dream we call Life.

these are the few sentences i can come up with for a trip that is truly hard to articulate with words, but i hope it might help people have some kind of expectations of what can a high dose of Ketamine offer.

cheers.

Edited by GabeN

Now that's a breakthrough! For those asking. :D

@GabeN Still not God-Realization ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Now that's a breakthrough! For those asking. :D

@GabeN Still not God-Realization ;)

@Leo Gura challenge accepted ;)