Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Visionary

Truffel Experience: Absolute Love

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

For the first time  ever have i experienced unconditional love. I'm at the peek of my truffel "space" right now and i've been crying for the past 2 hours. No matter what. I will be loved. No matter what the fuck i am, have done, or will do. I am loved. This taste of absolute unconditional love is so incredible guys. This love is your true mother, your true father, your fucking everything. I feel so unworthy of this love. I feel that this love is the true fabric of existence.  I don't even know what i'm typing right now guys, but who gives a shit. I'm loved no matter what. You are loved no matter what.

We're unworthy.

4 hours ago, jse said:

We are ALL  worthy... :x

Homeless-People-and-their-Dogs-Unconditi

Amen. Beautiful picture.

4 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

Cheers mate have a nice journey!

Cheers bruv!

5 hours ago, Visionary said:

Hi guys,

For the first time  ever have i experienced unconditional love. I'm at the peek of my truffel "space" right now and i've been crying for the past 2 hours. No matter what. I will be loved. No matter what the fuck i am, have done, or will do. I am loved. This taste of absolute unconditional love is so incredible guys. This love is your true mother, your true father, your fucking everything. I feel so unworthy of this love. I feel that this love is the true fabric of existence.  I don't even know what i'm typing right now guys, but who gives a shit. I'm loved no matter what. You are loved no matter what.

We're unworthy.

As Bashar says: stop arguing with creation.