Devin

Where Can 'Government' Do the Most Good Right Now?

4 posts in this topic

What are the areas where there is the greatest return on investment for government right now? U.S. based question for me but feel free to cite the country you're referring to if it's somewhere else.

-I think inner city schools should be smaller with smaller class sizes, and have more free extra curricular activities. To me inner city schools are a problem right now.

I think this is far more important at this time than free community college.

-I think there need to be more police in general as well. Along with more community centered policing, where the officers are from the community and treat everyone innocent until there's reasonable suspicion, treating people with respect. I also think individuals should be encouraged to be able to defend themselves as well though; self defense and even just simple audible alarms that scare burglars and alert bystanders or neighbors, home surveillance systems are reasonable nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Moving towards decentralization.

What areas would be best to start with? Consumer regulations, education, central banking, healthcare, retirement?

2 hours ago, Devin said:

What areas would be best to start with? Consumer regulations, education, central banking, healthcare, retirement?

I would say agriculture. 2023 news gonna be filled with ''food supply crisis''.

Video starts at 07:00 if you want to skip spiritual stuff.