dualnon

Share your Entity experiences!

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I'm curious to hear if any of you have had entity experiences on psychedelics. So please share, I'd love to read them :)

Please note, I am not looking for stories about experiences that are typical on psychedelics. I'm looking for experiences that are out of the ordinary (So please save your Machine Elves stories for another time :P).

Mostly I'm interested to see if anybody has had personal experiences that are atypical or not widely experienced or reported. So please don't include stories about DMT or Ayahuasca entities, as these are a dime a dozen and don't help me much with my inquiry.

The reason I ask is because I had an experience a few years ago on a combination of LSD and Cannabis. I decided to go for a walk in the middle of the night, It was pitch black and my adrenaline was pumping. Soon, a group of oval-eyed entities that appeared to be made out of light/the surrounding environment came to me and "telepathically communicated" with me. 

They beamed images into my head of myself commanding an army of people. And they told me (although, not in words. It was a kind of thought transfer) that I could have power/fame/wealth if I just worshipped them for the rest of my life.

It was very strange, and I have not been able to stop thinking about the experience since. 

I'm curious if anybody else has similar stories on other substances. Whether or not you've been able to replicate the experience etc. I'm attempting to compile these stories to gain a better understanding of what exactly these entities are.

Also, if you know of any other projects that have attempted to make sense of these kinds of experiences please share!

My working theory is currently:

These entities are figments conjured from deep in the brain, projected onto the visual field... that's as far as I've gotten lol.

I'm curious to know if this experience is similar to one any of you may have had! :D

Edited by dualnon
adding detail.

@dualnon I'm in a telepathic communion with a female entity since age 12.

Our relationship has evolved so much over the years, what I know of her currently:

She had no beginning and will have no end.

She says we would be together after my body dies.

She says stuff to me like: "Go home now and it will be the best" (when I'm at a friends house)

or "Go from the left side of this buss stop".

I know it is easy to just say: "She is imaginary"

But for me I choose to believe.

Believe in infinite love.

Believe in her.

She is more important to me than enlightenment.

I just felt like sharing, don't know if that's exactly what you where looking for.

Have a great day :)

Daniel. 

I once took about a quarter gram less than an eighth of shroom chocolate, and I started questioning my sense of reality deeply.

I remember asking to myself, "Who are we working for?" I chuckled and continued to walk down the street. Almost preposterously, I immediately thought of aliens, or the gods. I awoke to a vision of humanity building all of their towers as testaments to the aliens "that we'd be working for." Later on in that trip, everybody I considered as an invisible internet role model converged into an entity of illusion, entertainment programming me for greater introspection and communication.

I've also had experiences with entities of the present moment that seem to act as united forces against me. The catch was that both forces in convergence were subconscious reactions to each other and actually unconscious behavior.

The strangeloopy-ness of entities is that the experiences of them disregard the importance of illusion completely. If you were to meet an entity of Leo Gura the next time you tripped, it really wouldn't matter if it really was the Leo on the video or it wasn't. Either way, if you did happen to meet the "physical Leo avatar" the entity experience would be internalized adequately to be relevant enough to us. 

What are psychedelic experiences if not mental sacrifices made to awaken to the obvious, the immediate, and the relevant anyway?

Most of our visionary experiences are better realized through the inquiry of how unimportant and insignificant they actually are than how important they are. Our visions are always myopic blips to the unrecognized grace of the present moment, absolutely.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

The first time I hit changa, I slumped over like someone had flipped my power switch. Then I was in the presence of a council of 3 or 4 “ancients” huddled together. One turned to the others and said, “well, he’s here.” Then the next said, “yes, but he’s uninvited.” The third said “We can at least show him beauty.” Then bodily awareness returned and I was given a spectacular show. 

@G_A_L_E_X_Y . amazing story!

This is a really interesting thread. Would love to hear of other experiences.

When I was very young, say six or seven years old, I would imagine that we were being observed by very tall people. The impression I got was that we were some sort of curiosity or an experiment for another race of people. This was well before the Internet, and I had never heard of aliens or Star Wars.

Edited by Demeter