Aiwass

?KAMBO (FROG VENOM)??

25 posts in this topic

@Michael569 Pre-existing conditions are huge factors.

All that is marketed are its potential adverse impacts on health. Now, imagine if that approach was taken for heavy-metals, psychedelics, alcohol, and our daily intake of neurotoxins.

I tried this once. It makes you seasick and then when water is dumped on you it goes away. that’s all it did for me. I was not sick going in and had nothing to treat. It didn’t improve my life in any way except leave some burns on my arm. 

I believe it may be able to treat certain medical conditions BUT I also believe these Amazon medicines that have now been adopted by new age communities are very dangerous. There isn’t really any rational thought given to how to administer or use them. Everyone will tell you something quite different. Also there isn’t any oversight or the support of an institution or large body of research to guide your treatment. 

Things can go wrong in all medical settings but this stuff I think starts to cross into dangerous territory. I would not do this unless you do a massive amount of research and maybe even look for a doctor who went to medical school to administer it. They have some in Spain. 

@Aiwass I do Kambo on myself sometimes. I got the medicine directly from indigenous from Amazom. 

From my experience I love this medicine although when I am passing by the vomit process is very hard,hot and dizzy. 

I started doing with others first before doing on myself, and also helped praticioners to learn the skills of how to disolve the gel, how to properly make the burns in the skin( a burn only superficial, because if you burn and you see blood, the medicine will enter in you blood circulation and possibily kill you) 

So not good ideia doing alone if you dont know the skills. 

Another thing is doing rigth in the morning with empty stomach and after at least a diet of 4 days on ligth food, i mean, is better you not have to much intoxicated body when you do kambo. I did once in desperation because i was so inflamed with bed diet, and in that time I fainted( unconscious) in the middle of the process, i came back to my senses on my knees hitting my face on the earth. I was lucky. So warning, dont do it alone unless you know exactly what are you doing. 

For the Tribes Kambo is used to heal but also before going to hunt, the kambo gives a solitidy and groundness and energy since it cleans the mucus on the lungs,suprarenals and possibily more effects since is a very intelligent medicine. But I would not recomend doing it to often because it acts almost as a reset in the body, and is not good to make reset so many times( like in your computer) 

I also do it in the newmoon, because it deals with suprarenals so in the new moon the energy is in the low and will grow up to the fullmoon. So for me I feel the total effects of the kambo in the fullmoon. Also I set an intention for the application. Something I aim to achieve with it, since Kambo acts in the physical,Emotional and Spiritual level. Yoi only understand this when you do it. Like any other medicine,  no amount of reading with teach you better than using it. 

Any questions I forgot to mention?

10 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Aiwass I do Kambo on myself sometimes. I got the medicine directly from indigenous from Amazom. 

From my experience I love this medicine although when I am passing by the vomit process is very hard,hot and dizzy. 

I started doing with others first before doing on myself, and also helped praticioners to learn the skills of how to disolve the gel, how to properly make the burns in the skin( a burn only superficial, because if you burn and you see blood, the medicine will enter in you blood circulation and possibily kill you) 

So not good ideia doing alone if you dont know the skills. 

Another thing is doing rigth in the morning with empty stomach and after at least a diet of 4 days on ligth food, i mean, is better you not have to much intoxicated body when you do kambo. I did once in desperation because i was so inflamed with bed diet, and in that time I fainted( unconscious) in the middle of the process, i came back to my senses on my knees hitting my face on the earth. I was lucky. So warning, dont do it alone unless you know exactly what are you doing. 

For the Tribes Kambo is used to heal but also before going to hunt, the kambo gives a solitidy and groundness and energy since it cleans the mucus on the lungs,suprarenals and possibily more effects since is a very intelligent medicine. But I would not recomend doing it to often because it acts almost as a reset in the body, and is not good to make reset so many times( like in your computer) 

I also do it in the newmoon, because it deals with suprarenals so in the new moon the energy is in the low and will grow up to the fullmoon. So for me I feel the total effects of the kambo in the fullmoon. Also I set an intention for the application. Something I aim to achieve with it, since Kambo acts in the physical,Emotional and Spiritual level. Yoi only understand this when you do it. Like any other medicine,  no amount of reading with teach you better than using it. 

Any questions I forgot to mention?

Thanks for all the advice. I will do it alone. I will update everyone tomorrow!