Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Best openers I made depending on the situation

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I made some openers depending on the context let me know what you think of them. 

1)girl sitting next to me on the bus: hey.  After she replies I'll say sorry I know it's weird but it's awkward when a beautiful lady is sitting beside you and you don't talk to her.Dont want you to think I'm gay Hahah. 

2) for brown girls: hey are you from Bangladesh?she might say yes or no.  I'm asking you this question because I'm from bd too and I know a nice looking girl like you who is from the same counyry that's why I mistook you for her.  

3) for any girl: I'll pretend to fall infront of her and when she will try to help me I'll get up and say hey sorry I fell because you shook my world.

4) for any girl: Ill go up to her and ask while shaking hey do you know any hospital around I'm getting a heart attack because you are so magnificent. 

5) for any girl: hey listen dont do that infront of people. She will reply do what?  I will reply saying I think you just farted which rocked my world.

How are these openers? I didn't use them on the girls at the club that day just asked them directly to dance 

On 1/16/2023 at 0:27 AM, Antor8188 said:

3) for any girl: I'll pretend to fall infront of her and when she will try to help me I'll get up and say hey sorry I fell because you shook my world.

Wtf???, are you seriously trying to hit on girls or are you trying to start a YouTube channel? ?

Don't talk as if you're trying to catcall her, if you catch my drift.

Keep it simple, in a serious tone, hey I just saw you and I think you're cute. That's it.

You would be amazed by how receptive girls are by this. Even if they are not interested in you romantically, they'll engage you more in a friendly manner. ?

On 1/15/2023 at 8:27 AM, Antor8188 said:

How are these openers?

I appreciate your creativity and effort, but truly, these are really bad openers.

Here's why:

Because they are corny, gimmicky, awkward, try-hard, and inauthentic.

Think of it this way: if you were a high value guy, like Brad Pitt, would you sit around inventing these kind of openers to get girls? No. What would be Brad Pitt's opener? "Hey there. You're kinda cute. I'm Brad Pitt. Who are you?"

Openers need to be simple and authentic. Because the opener is never what gets you laid. No girl is gonna hear your amazing clever opener and fall in love with you. It doesn't work that way. The opener is just a way to get a conversation started.

Try to talk to a girl like a normal human being. Stop being so gamey. Gameyness is the hallmark of bad game.

It's really not about the words you say but your confidence, vibe, energy, smile, and eye contact. If you got that down you can open with, "I love cucumbers!"

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 15.1.2023 at 5:27 PM, Antor8188 said:

1)girl sitting next to me on the bus: hey.  After she replies I'll say sorry I know it's weird but it's awkward when a beautiful lady is sitting beside you and you don't talk to her.Dont want you to think I'm gay Hahah.

Too contrived. Too much pointing out that it's awkward and weird. Make it completely spontaneous like it just hit you "damn...you have the most badass look ever" "oh wow, that shirt is fire! There's no way you could be boring, Hi I'm...."

2) for brown girls: hey are you from Bangladesh?she might say yes or no.  I'm asking you this question because I'm from bd too and I know a nice looking girl like you who is from the same counyry that's why I mistook you for her. 

Why all this lying and putting her so much on the pedestal?

Just say "you have the most Bangladesh look ever! I just had to say hello to you :) Hi, I'm [name], who are you?"

Why? WHY? WHY? WHY?  Why all of this hiding intention, inventing some event that's not true, to then put her so much on the pedestal ("shook my world")?

"Hey, you look intriguing, so I guess I had to say hi".

4) for any girl: Ill go up to her and ask while shaking hey do you know any hospital around I'm getting a heart attack because you are so magnificent. 

Again the pedestal thing. You are such a foregone conclusion. 

5) for any girl: hey listen dont do that infront of people. She will reply do what?  I will reply saying I think you just farted which rocked my world.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Just no. Everything is wrong about this opener.

But if any of these openers help you to open at all, then still use them (except for nr. 5 please). Just know that they're not ideal.