WisdomSeeker

Royalty and Monarchy is Toxic Critique

2 posts in this topic

Exceptional blog post @Leo Gura. My only critique is it may be a little harsh to call all of those from royalty cowards.  Being born into a system, you often don't know how toxic it is because you don't have a reference living outside that system. Not everyone can just walk away from their privilege like Buddha. Giving up what you know for the unknown is hard for anyone. To your point being from royalty you are definitely at a consciouness and spirtuality disadvantage. But yes I agree Royal Systems are scams for sure. 

@WisdomSeeker

2 hours ago, WisdomSeeker said:

Exceptional blog post @Leo Gura. My only critique is it may be a little harsh to call all of those from royalty cowards.  Being born into a system, you often don't know how toxic it is because you don't have a reference living outside that system. Not everyone can just walk away from their privilege like Buddha. Giving up what you know for the unknown is hard for anyone. To your point being from royalty you are definitely at a consciouness and spirtuality disadvantage. But yes I agree Royal Systems are scams for sure. 

He has a different life, and different level of consciousness and intrapersonal intelligence to be able to recognize that.