Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

Mushroom Trip 017 - 5g - "God is too strong."

3 posts in this topic

November 3rd 2022

5g Mazatapec strain - - Grounded up into a powder and Brewed into a lemon tek tea.

Taken at 5:20pm

Intentions

• What are you, God?
  • What is Consciousness?

Noticing momentum kicking in at 15 minutes.

Floor moving at 16 minutes.

Later...

• I'm listening to a Leo's "Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God" and there's motherfuckers Dancing On The Ceiling making me laugh.
  • The room is moving. So beautiful.

When you're at THIS high on five grams you don't even know if you're going to make it.

Whether or not you're going to make it is on the table.

Insights and Musings

• Really connect with a strong vision every single day. This is vital to living the good life.
  • To imagine anything into existence, you have to also imaging the rest of the universe with it.
    • In order for a piece of dirt to exist, it has to imagine the rest of the universe around it
  • God's power was too great. God was too much today. it was too much. too much.
    • "God is too strong today."
    • I started to realize that I was going to live a billion lives. Making God the ultimate asshole for putting me through this.
    • I keep calling God an Asshole making me suffer all these lives. And suffering every day to be better.
  • It's in that struggle that creates the awesome life.
    • Conflict is what brings the beauty of life forward.
    • Life is all about conflict. There's so much beauty and intelligence in conflict.
    • Every piece of conflict you have in a relationship is an opportunity to strengthen the relationship and deepen your bonds.
    • The conflict around someone is what controls them.
    • The conflict that's all around you grounds the context in where you are right now.
  • If you want to really learn something. Turn it into a project.
  • The more contexts I gather, the better I can teach and the more I learn. I can understand now why Leo would recommend studying everything
    • I need to learn a little bit about everything so I have context to explain what I'm trying to figure out. Need to write more. the more I learn, the better I can explain, the more I can teach. The more experiences I have in life and knowledge about all these different facets of life grants me the knowledge I need to create comprehensive lessons, simply because I'll have more CONTEXTS to work with.
    • I can probably awaken to context or something with how much traction I got with previous trips.

Contexts

• Giggling at the beginning of the trip because my roommate was trying to study while I was getting completely blasted.
  • Having fun Loosing my mind on the floor, punching the floor saying "Don Wildman!"
  • Proceed to have the worst trip ever, like a boss.
  • Mazatapec strain visuals is like a circus.
    • It's a fucking fun house in here.
      • Visuals of dicks everywhere. Dick's fucking guy's asses, girls deepthroating big dicks, super funny shit. Lots of disturbing shit as well. Poop as well. Crazy prisons and psychopaths, all this mad shit.

Tip for Surviving Bad Trips

• Find something to think about and contemplate about, for example how conflict works.
    • When you have a really rough trip you have to tread your way through by contemplating yourself through something. Create more context to ground yourself. Have something to think about to climb towards a better context.
    • Having shit to think about will help you get out of a rough trip. Focusing your mind, solving a problem, trying to figure out the relationships between two figments of consciousness.
  • Hold on. Just keep holding on more and more. you can hold on a little bit longer. Wait, be patient.

Post Trip Report

• I had the worst shroom hangover of my life. I didn't sleep for the entire night.
    • This can be fixed by hydrating properly, and taking the psychedelic as early as possible so that you can actually go to bed on time.
  • Overall, Super crazy, lots of insane visuals.
  • The trip was definitely empowering and allowed me to shed some more fear.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

34 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:
  • Realizing You Are God" and there's motherfuckers Dancing On The Ceiling making me laugh.
  • The room is moving. So beautiful.

When you're at THIS high on five grams you don't even know if you're going to make it.

Whether or not you're going to make it is on the table.

This whole section had me cracking up. I just feel the goofiness of the mushrooms through you ??

I also like your insight on conflict highlighted in green. That one hit me