Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hojo

Is a constant sense of nostalgia for the moment a side effect of awakening

3 posts in this topic

I have noticed that my mindfulness and not thinking about past or present has become very strong this year and lately have been having a feeling of nostalgia but for right now. I feel happy and cry because it feels like I'm experiencing a nostalgia for life in general. Imagine walking around like you are living your favorite memory but you've never experienced it before. Its not all the time but is becoming daily. I've learned to cry at home everyday when we cry I think we are disconnecting negative neuron in our mind and helps me forget about anything negative I have picked up during the day so I never have anything to think about.

I have had multiple people who've experienced hardcore de-ja-vo (if that's how you spell it) when in my presence. I was sat in the back of one guys car and he just said "I have dreamed this before, you were sat right there, I was sat right here right like this." 

It's cool. 

23 hours ago, Hojo said:

I have noticed that my mindfulness and not thinking about past or present has become very strong this year and lately have been having a feeling of nostalgia but for right now. I feel happy and cry because it feels like I'm experiencing a nostalgia for life in general. Imagine walking around like you are living your favorite memory but you've never experienced it before. Its not all the time but is becoming daily. I've learned to cry at home everyday when we cry I think we are disconnecting negative neuron in our mind and helps me forget about anything negative I have picked up during the day so I never have anything to think about.

The bliss of being, simply this - freedom without the veiling activity of selfhood. It makes everything feel fresh, new, more alive, more vibrant. It can be subtle but the more it is noticed the more it seems to grow.

Apparently.