The Mystical Man

Adya's Return

6 posts in this topic

The greatest spiritual teacher of all time is coming back:

"This new year, I will be returning to teaching after a year-long sabbatical. My sabbatical has been a year of continuous return, of withering down to the essential. There is an old Zen saying that goes, 'on the withered branch, a flower blooms.' Like all things Zen, great insight is conveyed in the most simple and natural forms of expression and with the minimum of explanation. We all like beautiful flowers, but conveniently dismiss the withered branches from which they arise and express." 

Read his full article here.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

973ed314-65de-4e04-9572-ccb76c712e97.jpg

?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Adya talks about his experience with excruciating pain: Adya Returns from Sabbatical

Adyashanti is absolutely awesome! I've been enjoying his guided meditations and talks and hold him in high regard.

8 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Adyashanti is absolutely awesome! I've been enjoying his guided meditations and talks and hold him in high regard.

Adya is indeed an amazing individual and an example of what I hope to become.