Rafael Thundercat

Can you feel Wet and Cold In a Dream

2 posts in this topic

I used to have a dream jornal, but was to messy and I was Missing days. So I will try restart again, but now using this platform in 2023.

Yesterday I became aware of how long I didnt have lucid dreams, yes I had many crazy ones but not lucid.

And tonigth it started again. 

In my lucid dreams I'am breaking the ideia that you can only sense vision in a dream. Tonigth was the time of the feeling of cold and wet in my hands.

Is was walking down some sort of rock stairs in a forest, and was raining, I could see clear every drop of water hitting the ground so I got down and touched the muddy earth that was acumulated in a pound. I felt not just the cold and wet mid but the texture of mud. Amazing.

I found not so far a small river and I washed my hands shaking it in the water, I could feel the flow of water ,cold etc... 

So, this ideia that what physicality  diferentiate dream from reality is not a very accurate ideia. 

I another dream I was hugging someone and the feeling of hugging "something physical" was also very real. 

16722240588005508639419630847045.jpg

I had a dream where I developed an entire crush on a dream character and then felt lovesick after waking up, and this happened a few times.

I also had a dream where I was being tortured and I could feel the pain. The pain felt more "dull" than pain in real life. But I could still feel it, I was lucid too. But I couldn't control the dream despite being lucid. So that was odd in hindsight. 

So yeah, dreams are wild.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho