Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andysampl

How do you use Weed for awakening?

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I was wondering how exactly you use Weed for awakening? I used to smoke but just for recreational purpose and i thought i might give it another try and use it for spiritual growth. I am currently in thailand and they legalized weed here hehe so I thought it might be convenient.

Do you smoke it? If yes pure or with tabacco? What Dose Do you use? Do you reccomend eating it?

When you are high what are the further steps you practice in order to open up the Gates? 

I aprecciate your answer. 

as high a dose as it takes for you. everyone is different. but you want to get as high has you can comfortably (or not so comfortably) get. work your way up slowly if youre not sure.

sativa strains are preferred. but having high quality weed is more important than the specific strain. 

I don't like eating it because the physical effects of edibles are unpleasant for me and it doesn't put me in a mystical state as reliably as smoking, but some people prefer it. depends on you.

put on music. something you can have an emotional connection to but isn't distracting. dancing or any rhythmic movement help me a lot as well. chanting or mantras would probably work too if your into that. or silently meditate if that's what you prefer. avoid anything that could potentially distract yourself from the flow state you're in.

never ruin perfectly good weed with tobacco. and you'd just be diluting the weed anyway.

how does the legal weed system work in Thailand btw? Curious to know what the scene is like over there.

Edited by eggopm3

@eggopm3

The government made it legal to sell so there are weed Shops every where. They also sell it on Market. I think Its still recommended to smoke inside only but pretty much everybody is Smoking on the street also. I persinally wouldnt Do that though. I would just smoke at the room, coffe Shop or on the beach... 

Lets See i will use it soon i think to see if i can have the Same awakenings as on lsd

Edited by andysampl

I can barely smoke weed without an ego dissolution. I go straight into infinity with intense imagination. 

I recommend that you experiment with different strains and of weed and contemplate. You will come up with great answers. 

Then try weed with a bong and see where it takes you. 2 hits of a weed from a bong and I cannot do it anymore without intense spirality. But, this depends on the person.