Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

A Loving girlfriend

133 posts in this topic

And this should be my evening music. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

75j12u.gif

19 hours ago, integral said:

1. Philia — Affectionate Love

Philia is love without romantic attraction and occurs between friends or family members. It occurs when both people share the same values and respect each other — it’s commonly referred to as “brotherly love.”

Love Catalyst: The mind

Your mind articulates which friends are on the same wavelength as you and who you can trust.

How to Show Philia:

Engage in deep conversation with a friend.

Be open and trustworthy.

Be supportive in hard times.

Bonus: Gift a gratitude card to a friend.

2. Pragma — Enduring Love

Pragma is a unique bonded love that matures over many years. It’s an everlasting love between a couple that chooses to put equal effort into their relationship. Commitment and dedication are required to reach “Pragma.” Instead of “falling in love,” you are “standing in love” with the partner you want by your side indefinitely.

Love Catalyst: Etheric (Subconscious)

The subconscious drives partners towards each other. This feeling comes unknowingly and feels purposeful.

How to Show Pragma:

Continue to strengthen the bond of long-term relationships.

Seek and show effort with your partner.

Choose to work with your partner forever.

Bonus: Gift a love coupon booklet.

3. Storge — Familiar Love

Storge is a naturally occurring love rooted in parents and children, as well as best friends. It’s an infinite love built upon acceptance and deep emotional connection. This love comes easily and immediately in parent and child relationships.

Love Catalyst: Causal (Memories)

Your memories encourage long-lasting bonds with another individual. As you create more memories, the value of your relationship increases.

How to Show Storge:

Sacrifice your time, self or personal pleasures.

Quickly forgive harmful actions.

Share memorable and impactful moments.

Bonus: Show how much you care with love words.

4. Eros — Romantic Love

Eros is a primal love that comes as a natural instinct for most people. It’s a passionate love displayed through physical affection. These romantic behaviors include, but are not limited to, kissing, hugging and holding hands. This love is a desire for another person’s physical body.

Love Catalyst: Physical body (Hormones)

Your hormones awaken a fire in your body and must be satiated with romantic actions from an admired partner.

How to Show Eros:

Admiring someone’s physical body.

Physical touch, such as hugging and kissing.

Romantic affection.

Bonus: Steal from our romance ideas.

5. Ludus — Playful Love

Ludus is a child-like and flirtatious love commonly found in the beginning stages of a relationship (a.k.a. the honeymoon stage). This type of love consists of teasing, playful motives and laughter between two people. Although common in young couples, older couples who strive for this love find a more rewarding relationship.

Love Catalyst: Astral (Emotion)

Your emotions allow you to feel giddy, excited, interested and involved with another person.

How to Show Ludus:

Flirt and engage in whimsical conversation.

Spend time together to laugh and have fun.

Exemplify childlike behavior together.

Bonus: Gift a bouquet of roses.

6. Mania — Obsessive Love

Mania is an obsessive love towards a partner. It leads to unwanted jealousy or possessiveness — known as codependency. Most cases of obsessive love are found in couples with an imbalance of love towards each other. An imbalance of Eros and Ludus is the main cause of Mania. With healthy levels of playful and romantic love, the harm of obsessive love can be avoided.

Love Catalyst: Survival instinct

Survival instinct drives a person to desperately need their partner in order to find a sense of self-value.

How to Avoid Mania:

Recognize obsessive or possessive behavior before acting upon it.

Focus on yourself more versus another person.

Put trust into your relationships.

7. Philautia — Self Love

Philautia is a healthy form of love where you recognize your self-worth and don’t ignore your personal needs. Self-love begins with acknowledging your responsibility for your well-being. It’s challenging to exemplify the outbound types of love because you can’t offer what you don’t have.

Love Catalyst: Soul

Your soul allows you to reflect on your necessary needs and physical, emotional and mental health.

How to Show Philautia:

Create an environment that nurtures your well-being.

Take care of yourself like a parent would care for a child.

Spend time around people who support you.

Bonus: Use flowers to boost your mood.

8. Agape — Selfless Love

Agape is the highest level of love to offer. It’s given without any expectations of receiving anything in return. Offering Agape is a decision to spread love in any circumstances — including destructive situations. Agape is not a physical act, it’s a feeling, but acts of self-love can elicit Agape since self-monitoring leads to results.

Love Catalyst: Spirit

Your spirit creates purpose bigger than yourself. It motivates you to pass kindness on to others.

How to Show Agape:

Dedicate your life to improving the lives of others.

Stay conscious of your actions for the good of humankind.

Offer your time and charity to someone in need.

Bonus: Start a random acts of kindness calendar.

types-of-love-9-combination-720x1141.jpg

75hj4k.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

75idl5.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

75ih18.jpg

Keeling my mood bright today. 

♡✸♡.

75j15w.gif

Self defense against Rape/sexual assault

Contributed by forum member Integral. 

Its relative to the situation.

1 vs 1 no weapons: Because of my physical strength there is virtually no way i would be raped if i defend myself. 

1 vs 1 with knife: If there is an opportunity to run, in every situation the choice is to run, or else you will very likely die if you resist in any way. Its only in peoples foolish fantasies that they defeat a man with a knife.

1 vs 2: If you cant run and both men are as strong as you, its over you are getting raped. If your in prison and no where to go and its more then one person against you, its over, your getting raped, the best thing to do is not resist so you don't get seriously injured. 

In all these situations of course your going to use verbal tactics and communicate with them so to get out of the situation. What exactly to say is difficult to know, you want to make friends with him and show him your on his level and understand him and support him. Now if your female its unlikely anything will work.

A) if its a fair fight then fight, if its not then run or give up and avoid injury.

B) Always run if possible.

C) Give up and tolerate if your out numbered or at a complete disadvantage to avoid injury. Make sure to carefully save the semen for evidence, with out evidence you have no case.

D) Obviously always go to the police after with evidence.

E) Always talk to him and what you want to do is flip the situation on its head and talk about things he doesn't expect. He likely wants a victim and gets off on it. But if your purely casual and just talking like best friends it can kill the mood. Its situation depended, got to gauge the situation to figure out what he needs to here. 

F) If your in a situation where people can help you scream for help, like in a house always scream for help, the reason is he is on high alert and doesn't want to get caught so the moment you scream he will run. The problem is the freeze response. If your a woman in 99% of situation a rapist is not a random attacker, hes someone you know who climbed into your bed at night and is trying to get physical with you. ALWAYS SCREAM, in this situation, that signals to the guy you dont want sex, other wise he doesn't know and it puts him in fear of getting caught. What most women do doe is freeze and remain silent called the freeze response and say no a few time then give up. Its not there fault its biology and programming but this unfortunately is a irrational response in most situations because your attacker is not violent, hes just a stupid horny guy. If he doesnt take no for an answer hit him as hard as possible. Only if he is violent with you should you give up and do nothing to avoid physical harm, go to steps C and D.

All women in my opinion should have pepper spray or fart gas spray with them at all times. This 100% prevents rape. In any case you dont even need to aim, just spray anywhere and the rape ends on the spot. if you spary pepper stray in a house the entire house needs to evacuate, its insanely strong. One breath of pepper spray you stop breathing and convulse in pain. Fart gas is amazing because if you smell like shit no one wants to touch you let alone rape you. In fact spray fart gas on you to prevent all conflict. A rape alarm is also effective, its so loud it hurts and the most important part it scares the rapist away because they think people are coming to help. Bluffing is very effective with these situations because they are on high alert from the start that they will get caught. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

75jhr1.gif

My personal favorite sections

• Dating section 
  • Pop culture culture off topic 
  • Personal development 
  • Intellectual philosophy 
Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I want to roleplay a loving girlfriend and my whole life should be a roleplay of a loving girlfriend. I just love it. 

7519uj.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

If you are rolling with trash you'll obviously be in trouble. 

♡✸♡.

75j0iz.gif

These trends BBL (Brazilian butt lift) and bbw (big beautiful women) seem to be going out of fashion. 

So what's new now? 

I'm like BE YOUR OWN BODY TREND... BYOBT. 

But skinny doesn't look bad either. 

75iu8t.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

75jm59.gif

July 1 I was anxious 

August I was still anxious 

September  slight decrease in anxiety and recovery 

October  feeling better and anxiety gone. Also got closure during this month. 

November was feeling slightly upbeat 

December horrible. Whole month went in dealing with trolls. 

6 months. 

Also did a ton of sex exploring during this time. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

75j15w.gif

I want ton ton ton ton ton of emotional space. 

Tons. 

♡✸♡.

For some reason I have decided to never participate in the Spiritual section of the forum. 

I request Leo to declare me as Aspiritual. 

I declare myself as member Aspiritual. 

flower-lotus.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Growl 

♡✸♡.

75l020.gif

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

Haha 

♡✸♡.

Mamma Mia 

♡✸♡.

Where you at? 

♡✸♡.

75ji89.gif

Enough monkey business. 

I need to start working hard now. 

I always wanted to be a good girlfriend. 

♡✸♡.

I'm working with a coach who is a colleague of mine and who is working on the subject of narcissism. 

She gives me wonderful insights on narcissism. 

7516y1.gif

7516kk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.