Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

A Loving girlfriend

133 posts in this topic

Creating a solid emotional support system. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Two mindsets that keep you away from toxic relationships 

One is 

An empowering mindset 

Second is

Abundant mindset not scarcity mindset 

And the third mindset 

Bravery mindset 

And the fourth mindset 

Stallion mindset 

73g53x.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

3imgxd.jpg

So the key components of a deeply spiritual life are 

• Self Love. 
  • Self Love requirements /raw materials 
  • Self care. 
  • Healing 
  • Instincts 
  • Spiritual balance 
  • Purification 
  • Emotional Support System 
  • Love and Wisdom. 
  • Divine strength 
  • Divine connection 
  • Divine guidance 
  • Kundalini forces(fierce) 
  • Ma'at
  • Spiritual and Psychic energy 
  • Divine motivational force
  • Prayer 
  • Chakra system 
  • Mutually supporting systems 
  • Black magic, witchcraft, spells, sigils 
  • Protection. Dragon energy. Hyena energy. Serpent energy 
  • Gentleness /Empathetic connection - softness, pleasantness, caring-ness, compassionate emotional intelligence - sophisticated soft delicate gentle vibe. There's an emotional sensitive sweetness to it. I'll call it Emocouvia(my new word lol) This is relax, balance, rest, peace, calm. Opposite of Kundalini ferocity. Kundalini is all about getting charged and moving upwards at speed. Whereas Emocouvia is about moving downwards, being gentle, balance, peace, resting, soft, Empathetic, sweetness, listening, flowing calmly and freely without the tension of upward mobility 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

So I reflected on the aspects of productivity and motivation and much of it is high energy, high vibe, fighting, struggling, pushing forward, being passionate, excited, fierce and pumping, moving upwards and gaining momentum etc. It's like fire. It's very motivating 

Then I watched some videos about self love and healing and taking care of the self and I noticed the gentler aspects of self improvement which are not about being Type A. Just no pressure, relax, letting go, taking care of oneself.

A sophisticated system of - 

Gentleness /Empathetic connection - softness, pleasantness, caring-ness, compassionate emotional intelligence - sophisticated soft delicate gentle vibe. There's an emotional sensitive sweetness to it. I'll call it Emocouvia(my new word lol) This is relax, balance, rest, peace, calm. Emocouvia is about moving downwards, being gentle, balance, peace, resting, soft, Empathetic, sweetness, listening, flowing calmly and freely without the tension of upward mobility. 

Both systems are necessary equally. You need days where you want to feel active, charged, motivated and excited to inject your work with passion and pushing forward, making progress. 

But you also need days, when you want to wind down, be on the down low, be gentle and passively protective,just compassionate and gentle with the self, emotional yet not overly emotional, just soft with how you feel and connect and gentle with yourself and everything around you. Being a bit sensitive and pleasant and appreciating pleasant vibes. 

Sort of a refuge for the tired wounded hyper stimulated self yet with some gentle tacit passive motivation still woven into it. 

So I used the words "emotional" and "cove" and created my own word Emocouvia to describe this soft vibe and state of Gentleness combined with soft (less loaded) emotion. 

5jh0i5.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

So tired

♡✸♡.

https://www.spiritual-integrity.org/ethics/

Honor Code

As spiritual teachers, we commit to:

1. Holding ourselves to the highest standards of ethics, right behavior, and professional competency, as commonly recognized by our peers.

2. Performing our roles as teachers in a caring and compassionate manner, in both one-to-one interactions and groups.

3. Respecting the rights, dignity, and safety of all students and fellow practitioners.

4. Fostering autonomy, empowerment, self-sufficiency, and emotional maturity in our students.

5. Treating students’ questions, concerns, doubts, and experiences with respect, and never trivializing or dismissing their enquiries.

6. Being self-aware, open, and humble about the limitations of our knowledge and experience.

7. Making only honest, realistic statements regarding the benefits of our teachings, practices, courses, and other offerings.

8. Refraining from giving counsel in matters outside of our areas of training and expertise, and making appropriate referrals as needed.

9. Being honest and transparent regarding our professional business and financial matters.

10. Honoring the sanctity of privacy and maintaining the confidentiality of everything conveyed to us in confidence.

11. Abiding by local laws with respect to the disclosure of information in cases of sexual abuse, child endangerment, and the intention to harm oneself or others.

12. Using only with proper care and caution any techniques that can potentially cause harmful side effects.

13. Acknowledging that, regardless of our spiritual attainment, we are human beings with human personalities, limitations, drives, and needs.

14. Not seeking or presuming exalted privileges or glorified status because of our role as spiritual teachers.

15. Never manipulating, exploiting, or deceiving a student to satisfy our personal aspirations, needs, or desires.

16. Establishing and maintaining clear and wholesome professional boundaries with all students, employees, and associates.

17. Never abusing the trust of students to obtain sexual gratification, money, free labor, or other personal benefits.

18. Being particularly mindful of sexual boundaries with students—and honoring them at all times.

19. Cultivating and practicing honesty, integrity, compassion, humility, and empathy.

20. Engaging in continuous self-reflection, learning, and holistic personal growth.

21. Regularly reviewing our motivations for serving as teachers and monitoring the integrity of our words and actions.

22. Encouraging feedback about our own methods and behavior—and taking that feedback seriously. This includes complaints submitted to the ASI.

23. Addressing promptly any personal issues, concerns, or challenges that might affect our professional competency.

24. Offering support to our colleagues and fellow ASI members, to the extent that we are able and available.

♡✸♡.

My family is deep stage blue. When I told them that I spent a lot of time with my ex boyfriend 4 years ago and that we were together for a night, they began to make a big deal out of it. They're constantly cussing me out and calling me slut and whore. 

I had to explain them that I didn't actually sleep with him. I simply slept beside him. I didn't have sexual intercourse with him. But they are just not ready to accept what I say. They're constantly pestering me asking me - how could you do this before marriage?

And I keep explaining them that I'm still a virgin and that I never had it but they don't understand that I was sexually intimate with my boyfriend but didn't have sex. They're shaming me for being with him before being married 

How should I convince them that I didn't do anything wrong and although I didn't have premarital sex, that premarital sex is not a bad idea. 

Now they have stuck this label on me and everytime there's an argument they call me shameless and whore. 

It's impossible to make them understand. 

6hqone.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Some guy wanted to extract more information about me in the name of advising/answering my question. So I deleted my question in the dating section. 

I swear third world country attitude. I can just smell it 

Lunatics. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Creating a solid emotional support system. 

9gwIpMq.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

This cheered me up 

7581n4.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Thanks Doctor. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/tempest/2020/11/a-collection-of-12-sigils-for-the-pandemic.html

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Thanks Doctor. 

72neMTe.gif

♡✸♡.

Thanks Doctor. 

75ecuo.gif

♡✸♡.

Sometimes I feel good because my husband is here. 

It makes me feel better. Supported. 

Although he does not talk to me 

That's the bad part. But I at least get to see him. 

♡✸♡.

His name is Voyage. 

♡✸♡.

Yea lol. Like a final slap in the face. 

♡✸♡.

I put this person on a pedestal. And he dropped me to nothing. 

How can someone be so heartless? 

♡✸♡.

The coldest story ever told

Somewhere far along this road

She  lost her soul to a man so heartless

♡✸♡.

You gave me so much hurt and pain that nothing else would be needed to kill me. 

Your heartless cold sick beast. 

And now you will live a normal life. Yea. Lol. 

What hurts is that I still love you. 

♡✸♡.

I just can't believe that I fell in love with a man who didn't give a shit about me. 

♡✸♡.