Tyler Robinson

I'm feeling suicidal

89 posts in this topic

We have 80 replies on this thread. I guess that's sufficient. We have all laid out our points and opinions fairly.

I don't see any meaning in further extending this argument. Almost everything that needs to be said has been said already. 

I'll end it here. 

Now let's wait for the final verdict on this issue.

I'll stop replying now. 

Either @Leo Gura does something about it or this entire thread was pointless. 

Can we all wait for final stance from Leo? 

Can any mod do a favor of messaging Leo and inform him of this thread/request please? Thanks. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Leo Gura I'm waiting for your reply to this thread request. Thanks. 

(request has been detailed above) 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson

Seriously get a job and go to a therapy you're wasting your time on this forum you and the guy @Thought Art 

Both of you aren't doing any serious inner work and talking a lot without experience most of your posts are with no value.

Watch Jordan Peterson video about critical thinking and writing.

@Gesundheit2 sorry but you're derailing the topic completely. Whatever you said has absolutely nothing to do with my demand about journal comments. 

And I don't why you are even bothering to comment when this topic has no benefit or loss for you. You're putting me down constantly when I'm already feeling down. 

Is this how you comment to someone who is suicidal. Shame on you. 

Have some sensitivity for God's sake. 

And if you really have  such a huge problem with my conduct then you can request Leo to ban me and talk to him about it. I can't help you with that. That's up to Leo to decide. 

Don't come to me telling me what problems I'm causing when I'm myself dealing with my own problems. 

Pure gaslighting dude. 

Can you give me a break? 

You every comment is demoralizing me. 

I'll stop replying to you. You talk about love. You are like showing the least love. Your post is full of pity, hate and gaslighting. It's only making me feel worse about myself. And then you will say "this is truth" and "this is harsh".... Please keep your insensitivity to yourself. 

You're trying so hard to hurt me. I can't believe you think this is loving from you. 

Please stop. 

♡✸♡.

@Gesundheit2 stop demoralizing me and leave my thread. Do not use this opportunity to shit on me. 

Stop trolling a suicidal person okay. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Block people who are negative to you and keep the ones that are positive and constructive. Split the community into what you want to see. Nothing else can be done. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

@Gesundheit2 stop demoralizing me and leave my thread. Do not use this opportunity to shit on me. 

Stop trolling a suicidal person okay. 

Stop, please block him now. Thank you. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral okay 

♡✸♡.