IAmPaulQuinn

To socialize or NOT to socialize?

4 posts in this topic

"Tomorrow, I'm going to go outside, explore my area, make friends and date girls!"

Tomorrow comes — and trying to execute my plan feels dreadful, I feel tired, and "not in the mood to socialize and go outside."

I rather just stay at home, do my work, etc.

How can I fix this?

Note:

- I don't have anxiety or anything. I'm a confident person.

- Advice like "Just do it" is a short term solution. — since I've gone outside & socialized a lot recently but I still don't have the desire to do it again.

- My dream life is to go on adventures, travel, and talk with strangers! (But when it's time to *actually* go do it —— I'm tired, "not in the mood", "leave me alone", dread feeling.)

DISCIPLINE

You’ve just got to go out and do it.

That simple.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Because you dont really want it, if you want something you are doing it without thinking ,now find why(this is also some kind of procrastination) you want it...

Mind has a part thats gonna tell you negative things ,if you listen to that lower part and not what you want he will win every time..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

How do you expect to meet girls if you aren't social 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston