Animo

To complete beginners: let's start a mini mastermind together?

3 posts in this topic

I consider myself mostly a complete beginner in the field of entrepreneurship. My ultimate purpose for this phase of my life is to achieve financial freedom. Right now I'm in a heavy research phase of identifying all possible wealth creation methods and defining my understanding of them, before committing to choosing one to invest all my energy into.

Recently I've been feeling more fired up about this path (and this goal) than ever before, and I've been feeling like I'm crazy because most of the world doesn't seem to care at all about the opportunities that exist out there on the internet. I guess I never did either, but now I do. And I'm wondering if there's anyone here who feel the same way? Who would be interested in masterminding together in this beginning period and see where it goes? 

We may not stick together for long if we end up choosing different paths and then we'd need a new mastermind for that specific field, but, I still believe this element of working together with others is so damn underrated in every part of the journey, I'd just like to invite ya'll to see if something cool can happen.

Who's up for that?

For context, I'm a 23yo dude, currently in the Netherlands.

Do not start any Discord groups or the like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Animo said:

Right now I'm in a heavy research phase of identifying all possible wealth creation methods and defining my understanding of them, before committing to choosing one to invest all my energy into.

Recently I've been feeling more fired up about this path (and this goal) than ever before, and I've been feeling like I'm crazy because most of the world doesn't seem to care at all about the opportunities that exist out there on the internet. I guess I never did either, but now I do. And I'm wondering if there's anyone here who feel the same way? Who would be interested in masterminding together in this beginning period and see where it goes? 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not start any Discord groups or the like.

@Animo Besides what Leo said, I would discourage you from gathering a "mastermind" of people just grouped by "interested in all possible wealth creation methods".

Here's why:

• It's not a mastermind you will learn anything from. When people don't even know vaguely what path they want to pursue, they are such beginners that they won't have any quality experience to share.
  • It attracts people who are so needy for money that they are prone to fall for scams, also they undervalue meaningful contribution so their vibration will be one of "taking" and they won't be successful until they evolve out of that
  • It will just devolve into "I heard crypto this" "Look at SMMA that" chaos
  • It already exists in a way that your circle of rookies won't have anything to add to:
    • thefastlaneforum, that's pretty legit. Actual millionaires there. The community is attached to a series of books, filtering out numbnuts who will fall for scams. Have a look over there.

I once had a "fastlaning" mastermind with a few friends who are actually pretty high level, we brainstormed business ideas and nothing really came out of that.

I would in fact discourage you from asking the question "how can I make money" at all, before you've asked and answered the question: "who do I want to help/inspire" or "what am I obsessedly passionate about". And "making money" doesn't count as an answer, that's just neediness expressed in words. Unless you're obsessed with a particular thing already such as real estate, but you better hope your passion is authentic or you'll have a bad time.

You can make money in thousands of ways, but if there's no powerful non-selfish "WHY" behind it, or at least a passion for a certain specific topic, it's a low quality mission attracting low quality people, you're basically asking to either be unhappy or get scammed.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/