Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

What is the purpose of stories about saints/masters in the dream?

3 posts in this topic

For example all the stories about the count of saint germain. Or all the videos about ascended master Haidakhan babaji, and 100% evidence from the people that were around him that it was truth? Same with jesus and so on...

So in your opinion, what's the purpose of all this in the dream? Has it to do with seeking god? And gods main purpose?

Like yogananda has said in his book: the time you're not seeking god time is gonna be wasted? Is this why god is dreaming this, so we can seek and know/understand god?

Or what's your opinion?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Yeah,  let’s put it this way: God left the crumbles for Itself to awaken one day from the dream. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I think it is necessary to clearly distinguish between a relative pov and an absolute one. from the relative, they are part of the history of humanity, in which there is an energy of search for the absolute, which seems to be evolving towards the understanding of reality. we are part of it (well, leo over all).

from the absolute point of view, they are simply nothing, just stories of the mind. Nothing ever happened, there is only this infinite moment, there is no path to anywhere.

I don't think you can mix the two. or you are in one, or in another ... although maybe I'm wrong

Edited by Breakingthewall