Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valach

A new OpenAI ChatBox GPT 3 was realased

5 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure that there are at least some folks on here who are in the IT field or generally interested in AI and know that the GPT 3 is a hot topic since it came out a week ago. https://chat.openai.com/chat

What are your opinions on it? What do you think the impact of this tech and it's more advanced versions will be?  Will this start slowly automating jobs? What about the software development industry, will we be impacted too?

Personally after I have tested it myself, it seems to be producing a snippets of quality code from just a written language. It can also write tests and debug your code. I am now not so sure about my career in tech since I am bit afraid this will impact us big time in the future. What do you guys think?

Sounds cool. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Valach

On 10/12/2022 at 4:44 PM, Valach said:

I am pretty sure that there are at least some folks on here who are in the IT field or generally interested in AI and know that the GPT 3 is a hot topic since it came out a week ago. https://chat.openai.com/chat

What are your opinions on it? What do you think the impact of this tech and it's more advanced versions will be?  Will this start slowly automating jobs? What about the software development industry, will we be impacted too?

Personally after I have tested it myself, it seems to be producing a snippets of quality code from just a written language. It can also write tests and debug your code. I am now not so sure about my career in tech since I am bit afraid this will impact us big time in the future. What do you guys think?

Welcome to the band wagon! This is how artists have felt when the A.I. program can generate images via prompts. Expect musicians, remixers and rappers to feel similarly when an A.I that can sample and mix way better replaces their job eventually. Also expect the worser part of this, that the companies that operate behind pag walls or registration, and a few companies that make available their A.I prohram and all their database that stores some of their data, to eventually turn around and take your content and say sorry, that is now our property and anything you do will violate our newer termsand conditions, and be copyrighted, when beforehand tjose companies were ikay letting you use their A.I.

Hopefully something good, or something beautiful comes out of mass use of A.I generating programs, but that's a hopeful outlook.