Jannes

Does hypnosis work?

5 posts in this topic

Talked to a women about it today and she said you can basically activate a certain stage of consciousnis that you programmed yourself with at command with the use of will.  

I personally see immense use for it for social anxiety, pick-up, motivation, relaxation, basically every aspect of life. 

You can make a course for a week and learn it. Sounds like one of the best investments you could make if it actually works. 

@Jannes yes it works. 

A Friend of mine entered a state similar to his last Mdma state. 

And he went to the light during hypnosis l. He had a mystical experience 

But you need to know two weeks ago he had a breakthrough with 5meo+mdma

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler You need to have had a real experience that you can then re-enter with hypnosis. Thats what I heard anyways. 

Crazy that that worked with your friend. I thought about using hypnosis only for practical things but maybe it’s also usable as a spiritual practice.

16 minutes ago, blueberries said:

I know someone who went to a hypnotist to stop biting nails and someone else who did it to cure fear of needles. Worked for both of them.

I'm not sure if it would be as simple for broader things like 'motivation" though. 

I think so. When you can access a motivated state on command that should work. 

16 minutes ago, blueberries said:

What do you mean by this? That the person you spoke to learned how to hypnotize themselves effectively in just one week ?

She said that she took a course for a week in which she learned the skill of hypnosis. Not sure how much deeper you can go after that. I looked it up in the internet and there are courses in a similar time span. 

I heard there's hypnotists who can make cashiers give them money. Crazy stuff.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.