Loveeee

Astral projection / Lucid dreaming

8 posts in this topic

What's your experience with it ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

As a kid, I had a strange dream that I still remember vividly. I dreamed that I dreamed that I was dreaming. My dream character dreamed its own dream character. It still confuses me, but somehow it made sense at the time ?

Consciousness casts a stone into a still pond and creates ever-expanding ripples until they finally de-concentrically resolve back into the pond. It feels like there is not just one layer of creation, but layers upon layers. The creativity of Consciousness is limitless.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Went from having almost none, even thinking I don't really have many dreams to AP whenever I want multiple times a day in a relatively short time.

My tips:

1)First learn Raduga's method (The Phase book)

That will allow you to do it 2 - 3 times a week. Multiple times every successful session. But don't do it more times a week than that, the method can become spoiled.

Also you have to write down your dreams!

2) Then, after gaining some experience (6 months+) & learning some control. Combine it with either affirmations (good but might not be enough) or witchcraft (learn how to charge a sigil, create a sigil that means you will project & the meaning can include ultra vividness ideally and do it during WBTB). Now you can AP 5 - 7 times a week, multiple times a session.

3) After another month of doing that I would add binaural beats and make my sleep segmented (eg 4h core, 3 - 4x naps). Combine with previous method. Now you can have multiple successful sessions and have multiple full blown OBEs everyday.

The things that affect whether you get real world input or not: brain frequency (hence the binaural beats, also probably the reason why Monroe had different focuses).  & Kasina elemental meditation, health, certain herbs, holotropic breathing, your magick skill etc.

And kasina meditation in high doses can turn astral projection into a full blown siddhi. (Accuracy of input, in some cases even the ability to affect the world directly - which is caused mainly by the intent / concentration).

I've had almost 1000 of them spread over approximately 250 sessions in the past two years. Many of which were extremely long, vivid & controlled. It takes A LOT of practice before you can reliably to use it to get real world input.

It is likely important that you do it in the order I outlined if you want to get this much control.

Edited by Michal__

12 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Went from having almost none, even thinking I don't really have many dreams to AP whenever I want multiple times a day in a relatively short time.

My tips:

1)First learn Raduga's method (The Phase book)

That will allow you to do it 2 - 3 times a week. Multiple times every successful session. But don't do it more times a week than that, the method can become spoiled.

Also you have to write down your dreams!

2) Then, after gaining some experience (6 months+) & learning some control. Combine it with either affirmations (good but might not be enough) or witchcraft (learn how to charge a sigil, create a sigil that means you will project & the meaning can include ultra vividness ideally and do it during WBTB). Now you can AP 5 - 7 times a week, multiple times a session.

3) After another month of doing that I would add binaural beats and make my sleep segmented (eg 4h core, 3 - 4x naps). Combine with previous method. Now you can have multiple successful sessions and have multiple full blown OBEs everyday.

The things that affect whether you get real world input or not: brain frequency (hence the binaural beats, also probably the reason why Monroe had different focuses).  & Kasina elemental meditation, health, certain herbs, holotropic breathing, your magick skill etc.

And kasina meditation in high doses can turn astral projection into a full blown siddhi. (Accuracy of input, in some cases even the ability to affect the world directly - which is caused mainly by the intent / concentration).

I've had almost 1000 of them spread over approximately 250 sessions in the past two years. Many of which were extremely long, vivid & controlled. It takes A LOT of practice before you can reliably to use it to get real world input.

It is likely important that you do it in the order I outlined if you want to get this much control.

Thanks a lot ! What's the time range of your experiences, can you prolong them (indefinitely ?) Don't you feel that in some years you'll have mastered AP/LD to the point of being a literal god unbound by time or anything else ? 

Also would you consider yourself God-realized, where are you in your spiritual evolution ? 

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

As a kid, I had a strange dream that I still remember vividly. I dreamed that I dreamed that I was dreaming. My dream character dreamed its own dream character. It still confuses me, but somehow it made sense at the time ?

Consciousness casts a stone into a still pond and creates ever-expanding ripples until they finally de-concentrically resolve back into the pond. It feels like there is not just one layer of creation, but layers upon layers. The creativity of Consciousness is limitless.

Yes and there might be way more to the relative world than it seems 

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Thanks a lot ! What's the time range of your experiences, can you prolong them (indefinitely ?) Don't you feel that in some years you'll have mastered AP/LD to the point of being a literal god unbound by time or anything else ? 

Also would you consider yourself God-realized, where are you in your spiritual evolution ? 

This is within a time span of about two years. Other forms magick is something I've been doing for about 4 years.

I can make them pretty long (about an hour or so) but some are still short.

Fun time related stuff can be caused when combined with heavy concentration. Receiving verifiable information from the past would be possible with good concentration* visualization (kasina practice). Winning the lottery, sex, healing sickness is possible with simple chaos magick.  Especially combined with heavy concentration. From time to time it's still possible to run into difficulties, kinda like running into an anti-cheat.

I'm not God realized.

This is more like having cheat codes in a game / building your own hack client. God realization would be more like knowing & understanding the whole source code / being able to create other games.

34 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

This is within a time span of about two years. Other forms magick is something I've been doing for about 4 years.

I can make them pretty long (about an hour or so) but some are still short.

Fun time related stuff can be caused when combined with heavy concentration. Receiving verifiable information from the past would be possible with good concentration* visualization (kasina practice). Winning the lottery, sex, healing sickness is possible with simple chaos magick.  Especially combined with heavy concentration. From time to time it's still possible to run into difficulties, kinda like running into an anti-cheat.

I'm not God realized.

This is more like having cheat codes in a game / building your own hack client. God realization would be more like knowing & understanding the whole source code / being able to create other games.

I mean some people spend months or years there, in the end there's no death we're just jumping from one dream to another and are meant to learn the art of doing it consciously, AP/LD is absolutely central to one's evolution I just know it, why won't Leo talk about it 

I'm vaguely familiar with magick, basically siddhis right ? What's your method ? The only way I know of is simply to raise your consciousness via psychedelics and/or yoga nidra 

17 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I mean some people spend months or years there, in the end there's no death we're just jumping from one dream to another and are meant to learn the art of doing it consciously, AP/LD is absolutely central to one's evolution I just know it, why won't Leo talk about it 

I'm vaguely familiar with magick, basically siddhis right ? What's your method ? The only way I know of is simply to raise your consciousness via psychedelics and/or yoga nidra 

I do something similar to what Alan Chapman writes in his Advanced magick for beginners book. His other books are great too, but you should start with that one.

Combined with a kasina retreat and you'll know how to do it in a short time.