Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A_v_E

Why apple blocked the airdrop for chinese citizens

4 posts in this topic

It is not so simple I don't think. Many big tech companies give in to the demands of the Chinese government because they depend so much on China for manufacturing, and also China has such a big population that they cannot afford to not be able to sell products there.

If they do not give into demands of the Chinese government, the gov there will make both of these things exceptionally difficult or impossible, costing the tech company billions or trillions.

It is obviously a really shitty situation that is based on the worst aspects of capitalism, but the Chinese government has the balls of big tech companies in a vice. Either give in to demands or lose billions, if not trillions, of dollars.

You just know the world is upside down when fox news start to ask the good questions.

white collar crimes, don't tell me this is love to support dictator, I don't bite this bs.

I can't wait for the people to take back their sovereignty , I want people like daniel Schmartenberg type to guide us, instead of those clowns.

we need a new bourgeoisie, or just none.

a post modern revolution, in the french style, they makes you believe they are useful, they are shadows on the wall, they have no skills, they are just thieves and extractors, do not believe this obsolete system is your ground, this is a poison.
let's take 2 steps back, purge it a bit, then rebuild it back better indeed.

it's very simple @something_else
or you support crimes, or you don't.

I don't see what's hard about this, do not complicate things.
rape is rape.
killing is killing.
supporting rape, is supporting rape.
supporting killing is supporting killing.

no matter the design of your bottle if it's poison in it, then poison it is.
Edited by A_v_E

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"