Oeaohoo

Thank You

5 posts in this topic

This is a short letter to say: “Thank you.”

I grew up in an Orthodox Christian household. They forced me to believe in God, to live in a moral and upright way, to abstain from depravity and pursue higher things.

Then I discovered Actualized.org. The penetrating insights expressed here allowed me to deconstruct the lies that I had been told. This beautiful community was like a spiritual refuge for me.

Now I’m finally free. Now I can live my life as I WANT to live it. Now, nobody can keep me down…

I’ve started my first business: we provide contractor-based solutions for digital platform space analytics. The work environment is full of dynamism and synergies and we have employed a beautiful diverse staff.

I know now that I was stuck in the past, in the shadows of Stage Blue, as so many unfortunately are today. How can we wake them up before it is too late?! Right now, I am between Stage Orange and Green: I have a deep respect for women and minorities but in my heart I still desire personal success above all.

I don’t need to believe in God anymore because I AM God! Admittedly, I haven’t realised this for myself yet… I’m working towards this goal every day. I know that this is the goal because I believe in Leo’s teachings and have faith in him.

I’m constantly developing myself - sometimes it amazes me how far I’ve come! Do I ever miss my old life? Maybe… But then I remember that in all things Change is the law, Growth is the path and Progress is the way!

Anyway, I must go now. To tell the truth, I’m exhausted. I’ve had over one hundred sexual partners in the past week alone. I’m getting some blood tests back tomorrow - hoping that I haven’t contracted any sexually transmitted diseases…

Whether or not the tests come back positive, there’s one thing that I am positive about - how grateful I am!

Thank you.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

3 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

Anyway, I must go now. To tell the truth, I’m exhausted. I’ve had over one hundred sexual partners in the past week alone. I’m getting some blood tests back tomorrow - hoping that I haven’t contracted any sexually transmitted diseases…

Whether or not the tests come back positive, there’s one thing that I am positive about - how grateful I am!

Thank you.

Oeaohoo back with his subtle high IQ trolling :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 02/12/2022 at 4:06 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Oeaohoo back with his subtle high IQ trolling :)

:)

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

FYI, this is how I expect people to react to everything that I write:

The reality is probably somewhat different… :)