Jannes

MDMA with 5meo dmt

6 posts in this topic

You take MDMA and after the peak 1.5-3 hours you take 5meo dmt. Have you tried it? If yes, what was your experience like?

Check a drug combination guide before you mix. That combination is listed with a Caution sign.

Haven't tried mixing 5MEO with anything. Can’t really see a reason why? Isn’t 5MEO already extremely euphoric? Last time I smoked it, it felt like I was having an orgasm with Everything.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

18 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Check a drug combination guide before you mix. That combination is listed with a Caution sign.

Haven't tried mixing 5MEO with anything. Can’t really see a reason why? Isn’t 5MEO already extremely euphoric? Last time I smoked it, it felt like I was having an orgasm with Everything.

Thanks for sharing.
I had my first bad trip with 13-15mg 5meo dmt yesterday. Its the first time where letting go didn’t fully work anymore because it was just too much. It was a bit horrifying because I literally had no options anymore. I got through it with some heavy breathing but that could have gotten out of hand. I think MDMA could help me let go of some fear. 

Yeah, once you are through with most of your fears, that’s when awakenings and trips become truly amazing. Also the fear of it being too much. That has been a really hard one for me. Last Ayahuasca trip really got too much. I lost all control as my “physical” body was being transformed in to Infinity.

I have only tried MDMA twice. But I can say that normal NN-DMT helped me so much with fears/traumas. 
NN-DMT is pure unconditional love. So is 5MEO.

Good luck with your journey, my friend ✨

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Yeah, once you are through with most of your fears, that’s when awakenings and trips become truly amazing.

I heard Leo saying that after a couple of deep god realizations you will feel like you can take everything. I can’t wait to finally get to that place but I feel like it’s wise to go at a medium pace. 

Also the fear of it being too much. That has been a really hard one for me. Last Ayahuasca trip really got too much. I lost all control as my “physical” body was being transformed in to Infinity.

Haven’t experienced infinity yet so I can’t relate but it sounds disturbingly spacey. 

I have only tried MDMA twice. But I can say that normal NN-DMT helped me so much with fears/traumas. 
NN-DMT is pure unconditional love. So is 5MEO.

Yeah I thought about doing regular dmt as well. I am microdosing constantly so psylocibin and lsd aren’t an option for me atm but 5meo dmt only is a bit rough. 

Good luck with your journey, my friend ✨

You too! <3

I am in Research of this combo and have personally witnessed this combination. It is total amazing, there is  zero resistance and Zero fear when taking Mdma and 2 to 3 hours later 5 meo. There were no big after effects, just feeling great and a mild headache for some hours the next day(probably caused by mdma) 

There are already two 5 meo facilitators who do this combination on hundrets of people with amazing results. See also Martin balls newest book where he interviews them. One of them did this combination on 800 people with no problem . This combination seems save. 

Still Mdma is a substance which is not save alone so stay in the normal dose range (80-160 mg depending on the person) and I think you should not do this combination every time. Just for the first breakthroughs on 5 meo So that the ego wont freak out later without mdma

Edited by OBEler