LSD-Rumi

Anyone tried morning glory seeds?

6 posts in this topic

Awful. Do not do it unless you have absolutely no other access to psychedelics.

Yes, the high is similar to LSD but more twisted/disorienting in my experience due to the intense discomfort.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Same goes for Hawaiian baby woodrose

4 hours ago, King Merk said:

Yes, the high is similar to LSD but more twisted/disorienting in my experience due to the intense discomfort.

Sounds good for me xD I can handle some nausea and discomfort.

How about the cold extract? does it help with the nausea?

You don’t understand… I’m a borderline masochist. I run marathons and do jui jitsu. I’m no stranger to discomfort and THIS SHIT SUCKS.

A couple of my friends who tried it with me couldn’t even keep it in their stomach long enough to experience the trip. They both puked within the first hour or two.

I didn’t experiment with the extractions because I didn’t want anything to do with HBWR or morning glory seeds after a couple of trips each. It felt like a tree was growing in my stomach. 

That said I’d usually just grind them up and put them in apple sauce (which ruined my love for applesauce as an istant food aversion developed) 

If you’re going to do them then it makes sense to do the highest quality extraction possible for you to minimize the nausea & other negative side effects

Other psychs are too easy for me to access to justify experimenting with extraction methods

That said, LSA is a beautiful molecule if you’re willing to suffer through the sides

I've done them. They're great.

You must do an extraction, otherwise you're going to feel sick. Simple cold water extraction is enough.

If it doesn't feel strong enough, then do some holotropic breathing.

I think it would also combine nicely with weed. Just in case you want to make it stronger.