Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Gratitude

3 posts in this topic

Hey what about a little bit of Gratitude ? Share here what you're grateful for, take your time! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am grateful to have been born into a family where I was not physically abused.
That I was fed, had a roof over my head and did not experience war as a child. 

I am grateful for the diversity of music.
For the beauty I see in my eyes. 
The beauty of women, the beauty of a movie. 

I am grateful for the pleasures of sex alone or with someone.
For the drugs and their powers to open my mind and see beyond human beliefs. 
I am grateful to be lucid enough to use them as tools and not as an escape. 
For not having an addiction outside of the Internet. 

I am grateful for the knowledge that I will cut this addiction with willpower and by getting out more often to do more street-interviews/activities. 
I am grateful for my ability to see the beauty in almost everything, to never find a limit to that beauty when I focus on it. 

I'm grateful for having seen the movie American Beauty and for the beautiful work of the tattoo artist who etched it on my skin. 
I am grateful for being sensitive and intelligent. 
For the courage I had after my first romantic breakup. 
For the interviews I do and the videos I make.

I'm thankful for my guitar and my creativity.
For the french toast I make for myself every morning. 
For my ability to enjoy all kinds of music and vary that enjoyment.

I am grateful for the internet, for having access to ancestral knowledge that I would never have known or learned through school, family or society. 

I am grateful for the beauty of nature, the diversity of sensations, colors, emotions. The infinite possibilities to experience Reality. 
For the pain that sometimes shows me how powerful the Existence is and how good it is to feel "alive".

I am grateful for the infinite Love that one day pierced me everywhere.

I am grateful to realize little by little how much Death is a gift and how crazy it was to see it in such an ugly way. 
For this creation that frees us from the burden of an eternal life with the same body. 

I am grateful to laugh more and more without feeling bad, to be able to laugh at all this human madness, to see more and more things with detachment.
To realize all the behaviors I unconsciously adopted to please people.
To be more and more aware of the thought patterns that cause me unnecessary stress or fear.

I am grateful for realizing how indoctrinated I have been and still am. 
To have the pleasure of discovering Reality and to drop each filter one by one to maybe one day have the courage to drop the veil completely. 

I am grateful to be more aware of my body, of the tensions I have been holding for years and to learn to release them. 

I'm grateful for the girlfriends I've had, what those relationships have taught me.
And for all the prostitutes I've meet, their sympathy and charm. 

I am grateful that I am not absorbed by any ideology, scientific, religious, spiritual, cultural or political. 
I am thankful that I am not addicted to gambling, a sports team or gaming. 

I am grateful that I have a caring stepmother and that my father is happy with her.
That my father was able to get over his alcoholism. 

I am grateful for the cold winter weather that allows me to appreciate the warmth under my bed sheets even more. 
To live alone and have a lot of time to myself. 

I'm grateful that I have a best friend that I can count on. 

I am grateful that if I live a few more months or years I will have many more experiences in this dream, good and bad. 

I am grateful for you taking your time to read & maybe contributing with your list.

Edited by Gabith

I am grateful that I am in good health, with sharp mind, and that my father was a full of sarcasm and hate addicted Nazi madman who loved to humiliate me. Being able to see that as something funny has been a great detachment challenge. thank you, oh fucking crazy , I release you from hell, rest in peace.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Grateful for Everything good that has happened and for Nothing bad ever happened. Grateful for Everyone I have met and for Nobody inside me. At least, for @Gabith and@Breakingthewall, for their gratefulness, and for every next grateful soul that will post their gratitude here.

Sat Nam Friends9_9.