Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

How to Make LD Reality Checks a Habit?

3 posts in this topic

I have tried doing reality checks so that I can have a lucid dream, but I never end up doing them in my dreams. 

I can’t seem to make it into a subconscious habit, how do I make it into a habit instead of just something that I have to remind myself to do?

In all the dreams that i dream, im always conscious that im dreaming. The dreams always play out like a loop movie, i don't bother changing anything nor can i. Back when i was a kid i could edit and do things, like waving arms and try to fly. But now i have more high conscious dreams, last dream that i had was me god dreaming up a reality with high intelligence beings with free will. I could take over their pov and this is where miracles started to occur because i was all the consciousness in the dream inside of him. They didnt really have freewill because i was dreaming them up.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Do reality checks again and again throughout the day (just use a time, the more often the better), meditate before sleep (you can also try to meditate into sleep) and sleep on the back (I can't explain that one, but I personally have significantly more lucid dreams when I sleep on the back for some reason). See it less like a habit you're trying to build and more like a scientific experiment you're running. Genuinely contemplate the possibility of you being in a dream when you do reality checks, don't just do them mechanically. All of this also kind of depends on how prone you are to lucid dreaming and dreaming in general. Keeping a dream journal and contemplating your dreams immediately after you wake up can improve your ability to remember dreams. I can be helpful to exercise that part of your mind.

beep boop