Valach

Getting better socially when older?

4 posts in this topic

Helllo guys,

I've spent last 1 and a half year in exclusive relationship so I was not really going out too much (at least not with the intention of meeting woman). However recently I have been ruminating over my life and my social skills ( and to a certain extend, my ability to get woman) and I feel like It is still my duty to get better with woman before settlling down.

However I am realizing that I am not really a college age dude anymore (I've just turned 26) so I was wondering how doable is this task for me. Does any one here have experience with diving into game at similiar age? How was it for you? How did you do with energy levels regarding your work and general life? I feel like it easier to get this part of your life sorted out when you are younger, say in college. But the nature of my university did not allow me to go out much, then covid came, then the relationship and I feel like I missed out on some crucial experiences...

Very doable.

Just get out and have fun meeting new people.

Do it however way fits best to your personality.

Meeting people in Night Clubs or Bars is only one of many ways to do it.

Think about what you enjoy, if you have any hobbies, or interests that will allow you to join certain groups/meetups than see if you can incorporate those into your time. Going out with friends is always a good option, it puts you into situations with opportunity, but less pressure when you're out having a good time.