Neo

Is This A Paradox Or Can Anyone Help Explain?

47 posts in this topic

I know you're not going to reply but I wonder if your only concern is that the pawn moves forward a square. But if so, why is it so ****ing difficult? We want to talk / think about things because that's the only way we know how...

Edited by Neo

On 2017-02-23 at 0:23 PM, Neo said:

But then there is "no free will". There is no free will, so how could I have been responsible for anything?

From an absolute perspective there is no free will, but until we get that perspective, there is free will. My guess.

10 hours ago, I_Like_Thing said:

The answer is there is no answer, or you're asking the wrong question, or any question that starts out with "what is it about Enlightenment that /fill in the blank/?" can only be answered by the individual through direct experience. Take your pick.

The reason these types of questions aren't helpful is because, like the chess analogy, they keep you from asking the right questions. Instead of asking which way(s) a pawn can move, you're concentrating on what the board is made out of. The board is a tesseract made from an unknown material, and even if it could be described to you in a way you'd understand, it still wouldn't teach you how to play chess. This is what is known as "mental masturbation". Another reason these types of questions aren't helpful is because more often than not you won't like this "answer", and it'll just piss you and everyone at your particular location on the "path" off, and start a debate about what can or cannot be explained by folks who don't understand what it is they want explained.

If you are one of those people who isn't upset by this, then you are a good candidate for awakening, and it will happen for you. When it does you will have the answers to these types if questions, but you'll also understand they are irrelevant.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore as it's not my desire to get into an endless debate about this.

Cheers

It is almost like you excercised your free will or even made a decision to stop adding to this thread. ??‍♂️ Almost. Just kidding!!!!!!

I choose to learn about playing chess and the board. I could never fill the actual capacity of my brain, so there is no reason for me to limit my learning.  More data = better decisions. I mean, what's the point of personal development if deep down you believe you have no choice? 

I honesty did not know you were upset by this. I really do think I have free will, so I assumed if you liked other subjects or posts you would simply choose them instead, like I do.  I do apologize if I have made you upset. So even if you tell me you have experienced the everything, that you understand you are God, and God therefore has no free will, I would still be the 

@Neo Fun is more categorical for some than others. I respect your interest in talking and I respect @I_Like_Thing 's interest in not talking. 

@Vanish I think you have it backwards. Please feel free to respond and please feel free not to respond. If I have already offended you I apologize. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Vanish I think you have it backwards. Please feel free to respond and please feel free not to respond. If I have already offended you I apologize. 

Don´t worry, not much offends me these days ;)

Well there are different levels of this:

Gods (your deepest core) free will is flowing through you and before you fully

realise that it will seem like you have a free will.

When you realise you´re god there is no more you who can have free will.

Edited by Vanish

So I got thinking, what is it that keeps me isolated from the "core" as per your post @Vanish and I could feel loads of traction in my solar plexus like my stomach was going to jump out!!

1 hour ago, Neo said:

So I got thinking, what is it that keeps me isolated from the "core" as per your post @Vanish and I could feel loads of traction in my solar plexus like my stomach was going to jump out!!

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. :)

@Neo

The core is closer than you're breath, that is why it is so hard to find.