Vrubel

Why do girls that hook the hardest also flake the hardest

24 posts in this topic

She already has the satisfaction of knowing that you want her so she doesn't need anything else from you. Try to make it seem like you're not super into her next time, or even better don't be super into her.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

On 12/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, Eyowey said:

She already has the satisfaction of knowing that you want her so she doesn't need anything else from you. Try to make it seem like you're not super into her next time, or even better don't be super into her.

On 10/11/2022 at 1:48 PM, StarStruck said:

Because hot girls get hooked a lot, you are number 6 for the day. You need to emotionally spike more. That is why assholes get with the nice girls, they know how to emotionally spike her. 

From a stereotypical hot girl POV: if you don't emotionally spike her you don't exist for her. 

I will do none of this manipulative PUA bullshit(;

The thing you must appreciate about learning pick-up is how it is a subtle art form revolving around embodiment and honest signals. The better you are the fewer out-of-integrity manipulations you have to do, all of those stem from insecurity anyways. 

Respect the art form, it's like being a whisperer of venomous snakes.

Also, appreciate that pick-up is a very spiritual process of personal transformation that when done right should lead to integrity and better character. The subjective judgment of girls is spiritual feedback that sculpts you and makes you better. When you get bit by a venomous snake you learn quickly to adjust yourself. 

Edited by Vrubel

Women respond to the emotion of the moment that they are in. She'll respond to you with excitement when you approach her especially if you're attractive, however, women can find somebody attractive but that doesn't mean she's going to feel the emotion of attraction.

Attraction is an emotional and psychological response that is triggered inside a woman when certain behaviours and actions are shown for a consistent length of time, therefore looks alone are not enough to amp up the attraction that the woman has felt so after the interaction, if she does not feel attraction for you, there won't be any desire for investment. 

As well as craving the attention and validation from you in that moment, specifically if low self-esteem is involved.

Take their social butterfly-ness as the foundation.

Then notice that, sure, maybe you had some communication or connection of sorts... but that doesn't mean their social butterfly-ness goes away, and that it probably means you're simply interacting with that social butterfly-ness.

It's like if you owned an ice-cream truck, pulled up to a park, and a kid comes over all excited.  But then 5 more trucks pull-up and now you're disappointed and don't understand why the kid went to the other ones:  Cuz it's ice cream and the kid wants to try all sorts of ice cream.  He wants to see what the others have too.  Variety!  And it's not personal.  They just pick a random truck, or one that looks slightly more appetizing than the others, and just go with that.  Maybe the other trucks are simply closer in proximity so the kids all go to those ones.  Bunch of factors.  

It's play.

maybe it's like this analogy.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins