Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
no_name

A person who is at peace with themselves

2 posts in this topic

I have two questions.
A person who has overcome their self esteem issues, accepted themselves for who they are, are loving and kind to themselves, have healthy self esteem and self confidence  

1. Do they no longer get hurt when someone says something critical/hurtful/unjust to them? For example, when they are short and someone tells them they aren’t attractive enough because of that? Or when they don’t have many friends and someone discredits them because they don’t have many friends? 

2. If they don’t get hurt/offended because they understand it says more about the person than it says about them, would they still want to be around that person? What would be a reason that they want/don’t want to be around that kind of person? Would these person choose to stay away from people who are narcissists/psychopaths/etc - why so? 

Edited by no_name

4 minutes ago, no_name said:

I have two questions.
A person who has overcome their self esteem issues, accepted themselves for who they are, are loving and kind to themselves, have healthy self esteem and self confidence  

1. Do they no longer get hurt when someone says something critical/hurtful/unjust to them? For example, when they are short and someone tells them they aren’t attractive enough because of that? Or when they don’t have many friends and someone discredits them because they don’t have many friends? 

2. If they don’t get hurt/offended because they understand it says more about the person than it says about them, would they still want to be around that person? What would be a reason that they want/don’t want to be around that kind of person? Would these person choose to stay away from people who are narcissists/psychopaths/etc? 

1. At whatever level you can be "hurt" is the level of agreement you have with what is being said. For example if I believe I am a fool, and I don't believe being a fool is BAD, then when someone calls me a fool there will not be a reaction. But if I believe a fool is BAD, then when I am called a fool I will feel attacked and will blame the "other" for attacking me when in actuality....I attacked myself. I attacked myself on 2 levels, I think a fool is BAD, and the other is me using my judgment against myself to attack me. When you dissolve the boundary between you and the other = You just attacked yourself by calling yourself a fool because you believe you are BAD and express your judgment of yourself through the word FOOL.

2. A narcissist/psychopath can only hurt you if you judge them as BAD. For example...a  psychopath is able to be completely dismember a person without any remorse/guilt, this is because a psychopath does not believe that dismemberment is bad. A narcissist is different, if they committed that act they would feel guilt and shame and would have to offload that accountability onto someone else because they judge the act as BAD.

Emotional Pain is created through judgment and the belief of a Good/Bad paradigm. As long as you believe in Good/Bad you will struggle with things like forgiveness, trauma/PTSD, victim mentality, and will get caught in storylines of demonizing others as if they are somehow NOT YOU. The belief of GOOD/BAD is like pointing at the mirror and when you give a devilish grin you say THAT IS BAD, and when you smile normally you say THAT IS GOOD. You judge appearances/expressions through that paradigm and pretend any expressions you see as something other than you. Its the height of delusion, but its a sticky one to drop because you are socialized to believe in it and it is entirely tied into a sense of self or ME and completely tied to explanations with MEANING. 

To completely detach....you would need the non-attachment of a Psychopath, and the love of Saint. So when the extremes combine Saint= Good, Psychopath= Bad. When the two combine you have the recognition of complete and other acceptance of yourself to include the entire scope of reality as YOU. You also have the complete detachment at the psychopath level of your body, and all bodies. You don't care what happens to your body, or all bodies. So you have become...MEANINGLESS, the VOID, INFINITE LOVE. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.