Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlayOnWords

Everything is collapsing

4 posts in this topic

Last few days have felt like a breakthrough for me. Various wisdoms are dropping on me, seemingly, whilst also the prospect of self-deception is in everything. Which can be funny.

Everything is true in varying degrees. Seems to be the main discovery.

How do I know that everything is true in varying degrees?

If I make up a scenario with my imagination and say, "from this point of view it's X, from this point of view it's Y" and more and more perspectives can be listed, what's the spirit level that I'm using to test the validity of that perceived perception against? My own mind! And how do I know that the scenario my mind has produced is true? Especially if I'm putting myself into the mind of a killer or something. I've never experienced that, so how do I know what that is like? My own mind! But there's many ways to be a killer, and many reasons why, so how do I experience all those How's and Why's and perspectives and then produce an analysis of those perspectives to then know why it may have happened. It's double-filtered. Is my intuition of what that experience might be flawed? Is it shaped by thriller movies and historical killers and things I have gleaned from this? And then the history could be misconstrued, the thriller movies Exaggerated etc.

But then does that invalidate your theories that are, lets say, made purely by imagination, if that was possible - with no prior personal experience, even third-party. But even if you have third-party experience, that is still a legitimate partial view of what killing is like, just extremely limited. Because if you witnessed a murder, you could observe and make meanings from your environment (facial expressions, weapons used, communication) out of what you see: maybe it was an accident, maybe it was planned, maybe the wife was cheating on the husband or vise versa.

And while you can gain something from that experience, you can never truly know why it was going down, how did it get to that point.

And thus everything is relative. And is that why, or how, everything is infinite?

The mind makes it real, partially. In one sense, it's real, the mind has produced it and if it has been produced and exists, even as a thought, that is as real as you're eyeballs viewing the external world. And it's also not real because we can come up with any number of other scenarios and those all become real too, by that logic. And the eyeballs can be rendered useless by blindness and what happens then, is external reality not real anymore? Maybe. Maybe just not visually.

And as I write this, my mind says "what if that's a self-deception?" And I'm like, oh fuck maybe it is. And that is also true and not true to varying degrees! I think...

Edited by PlayOnWords

Reality is an infinite perspective...so whatever POV you take...that will be your experience.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Truth comes in waves!
(Hence, the wave function of the universe)

These waves are flowing up and down, in-and-out,
At the ever-wavering frequency of Truth!

~~~~~~~ Become The Source Vibration! ~~~~~~~
I-N-F-I-N-I-T-E
L-O-V-E

...and You're accelerating!!
Life is simply a phase.

Edited by tuku747

Everything is true in varying degrees. Seems to be the main discovery.

cantexplainthat.jpg