Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kelly Sam

I'm seeking some opinions about my startup

6 posts in this topic

I have participated in an incubator program for almost three months now. They use 'The Lean Startup' (by Eric Ries) as their core methodology to guide us through this journey. Now, I have made a landing page: https://authenticme.io/, a poster ready to get more audience (attached), and a survey: https://okakfaojqo2.typeform.com/to/FKyNck6j. I pretty much reach out to my friend circle through social media. I got some support mostly from friends. I will have a 3-minute pitch on Demo Day in December. 

It will be interesting to seek opinions from different people. What do you think based on my landing page? Thanks in advance. 

poster-a5.jpg

@KH2 Thanks for your comment.

It's interesting. Initially, when I started this incubator program, I just wanted to see what it is. Then, I slowly get into the momentum of this program. My final goal with this startup will be to try my best to get the best out of this program. 

This website is to explain to people about my product, which is an app/online platform for them to discover their true selves and live accordingly using introspection. 

My target audience is the hard part for me. I am still figuring it out. 

This is a solo project so far. I think it's good to team up with someone, yet, I don't exactly know what kind of talent I need at the moment. 

This project is based on introspection, questioning our limiting beliefs, and being happy in life. 

@Kelly Sam

I think it’s a cool idea. I’m curious about what will people exactly do on your site? Will there be journaling? A forum? Book list? What exactly do people get by joining?

On 11/1/2022 at 4:41 PM, aurum said:

@Kelly Sam

I think it’s a cool idea. I’m curious about what will people exactly do on your site? Will there be journaling? A forum? Book list? What exactly do people get by joining?

@aurum Thanks for your comment! 

There will be three sequential activities: introspection, deconstruction, and visualization. 

1. Introspection: they are encouraged to choose one situation/event, write down their feelings and reactions, and examine the underlying causes and belief system. 

2. Deconstruction: after having a list of limiting beliefs from introspection, they can choose to question those beliefs with a series of questions, and try to use a different lens to look at the previous situation/event. 

3. Visualization: they can generate new alternative beliefs that they feel authentic about to replace the old ones. 

I also want to have a community of some sort for people to connect with each other. 

Of course, all of these features need to be tested on the market. 

What do you think? 

Edited by Kelly Sam