Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard Purdy

Where do I start

4 posts in this topic

I know nothing about politics and have never voted before. What should I look out for when voting for people this election? I don’t understand current events, I’m pretty young. I never pay attention to politics. I want to know the difference between what these politicians need to bring to the table and what is bullshit. What is the most apple pie ideal politician?

Watch my whole series called Conscious Politics -- Part 1, 2, 3, 4

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I had the same question as I know very little about politics. I'll make sure to watch that series at some point. Do you have any recommendations as to what things I should research and learn about within politics alongside that series? I've started to learn about the political ideologies a bit but I really don't know much more than that. I also want to study government and law as well because I don't know much about how that works either, what's important for me to learn about within that?

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

You basically need to listen the news and arguments from all sides and draw your own conclusions.

There is no book which tells you what the right politics are. I have some good political books on my book list.

Listening to lectures on history, gov, politics, and economics is also important to develop a solid understanding of how government works in general.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.