StarStruck

The best smartphone to be actualized?

6 posts in this topic

I'm in a need for a new smartphone. I have been using iphone for years so I was thinking iPhone 13 mini. I like the pocket size. The only downsides is that it doesn't have a fingerprint reader. I have been looking at the android phones and I don't know. What do you guys think? Few years back I've tried a Samsung and that a shit experience: user exp was awful and a lot of freezes. Have things changed?

In Tate we trust

Dont all the new iphones have face ID? Thats way better than any fingerprint reader. I always prefer the apple ecosystem cause its super user friendly

17 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Dont all the new iphones have face ID? Thats way better than any fingerprint reader. I always prefer the apple ecosystem cause its super user friendly

Face ID is shyte

19 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@StarStruck Fairphone 4 if you want to actually be actualized.

The only real downside imo is camera quality. So if it's really important to you then I would go with google pixel.

Definitely not IOS though, lol. It's too restrictive in my opinion.

I don't really feel the restriction. I'm just using it for regular stuff.

In Tate we trust

38 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Face ID is shyte

Face ID is far better than any fingerprint scanner lol. You get a little bit of moisture and it doesnt work. My Face ID works in complete darkness

Edited by Phil King

Use what makes you comfortable.

I remember i bought a smaller iphone cause of the compact size. I realized it was a misstaken after i used it for a month. Might be different for you.

I know using OnePlus. One feature is Zen mode which can shut down the phone up to 2 hours. Also i like the fast charging.

I would like one of the Samsung ultra phones with tele camera. As i like nature photography especially on animals.

Clean your mind