Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

3 posts in this topic

At the beginning of this human experience, as a little vulnerable child, you need the care and love of mom and dad. At the end of this human experience, you are the same child as you were at the beginning, but more worn and wrinkled. Everything that happened in between doesn't matter. Only if the person who will wash you, change your diaper, comfort you in your suffering, in illness, and provide you with love—the same as at the beginning. I am looking after my father with my immediate family, who is dying of lung cancer. All interdimensional mice, no matter how intelligent and conscious shit, go to fuck - it doesn't matter. It doesn't make fucking point. You'll all find out about it. I don't know how many of you will shit out of fear of the natural death of the body, which in the case of a large number of civilization diseases, including cancer, can be painful. For lung cancer with emphysema, you have two options. You will suffocate or drown in your phlegm. I wish everyone cosmically and interdimensional enlightened here that the only consolation when leaving is not just a cosmic mickey mouse and that the diapers don't smell like fear made of shit.

I agree, that's why "they" say some yogis "leave" on purpose when they are young, maybe the younger the better according to your "skill level", it's called mahasamadhi, I hope it's real so I can do it as early as possible since I don't trust myself to be able to it when I'm older.

my father died of that, it is a difficult death. If something like this happens to me, I would like to have reached the point where with total calm and with a certain joy of having fulfilled my duty, I can commit suicide and leave when I decide.

although perhaps at that moment I consider that what I should do is suffer until the last moment. until that day comes, impossible to know