Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

_ ____✸♡ Tribalism ♡✸ ___

26 posts in this topic

We have social media. We have the technology and the means to communicate and be closer to one another. This has never been possible before in human history, in the entirety of human history. People could never be this close. We have video chatting and texting and calling and basically every means to connect with one another, almost like you are existing in person around the other person. 

And why is it that despite all this, we still do not want a mutual understanding for each other. We don't use these technologies as much as we need to. 

People still choose to not communicate, do not reply to texts, ghost each other and play meaningless social games. 

Why are we so lost? Why can't humanity come closer when we have the means for it? 

In fact most people are not even interested in talking. Why are we so disconnected? 

Why are we so far apart from each other? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6um3fs.gif

I think somehow somewhere I'm always craving for a closure. 

You shouldn't be with people who don't respect you. 

Maturity is limited. It cannot go beyond a particular level. 

Tribalism is liberation for me. It's something I have always been looking for. I need a strong in group loyalty. I want people who can keep my trust. 

Self compassion is a huge key. 

6vohxl.gif

• Tribalism 
  • Maturity 
  • Closure
  • NPC 
  • Magical aspect to life 
  • Closer to reality 

Don't live in fantasy. Live in reality. The further you get from reality, the uglier reality becomes. You have to embrace reality. 

I have seen people( who are very pragmatic) fail in life because they were overly confident. Their maturity was astounding. But they were too narrowly focused on life. 

6voj8m.gif

Narcissists and Dreamers 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/85687-narcissists-and-dreamers-both-fail-at-life/

The problem with matured people is that they easily think that they can control reality. That's why they get complacent and show no growth after a specific period. 

There are two vital components 

• To not run away from reality 
  • To not try to control reality either 

How do you avoid both 

• Don't engage in fantastical thinking. Don't escape reality. Accept it. Embrace it. Love it in every facet that it exists. Develop intimacy with your reality. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

6vyb00.jpg

♡✸♡.

6um3fs.gif

I really need to unstuck myself. 

♡✸♡.

The most important thing is to live authentically. 

To be myself. Nothing more nothing less. 

♡✸♡.

6w1kh0.jpg

♡✸♡.

6um3fs.gif

Q. Do you really think that you get along with most people? 

A. I don't think i am good at people management. I often fuck up and I'm low on the social calibration scale.

Very recently, I wrote about this:

So I was meditating the other day, and I kept falling in and out of consciousness, I began contemplating on the nature of reality and how the world operated and this thing called God realization, it was difficult because there was a deep sense of disturbance and discomfort that I wasn't able to work through, some shadow aspects lashing out at me. 

At one point, I had a beautiful glimpse into infinity, and then it switched to once again the same shadow aspects of human judgement, morality yada yada, and then a voice downloaded itself and told me that nothing matters, just absolutely nothing matters, and everything is perfect as it is and suddenly it said that self compassion is the highest most beautiful goal, it didn't matter if love didn't exist, love had to be created, everything comes from nothing and nothingness is what everything leads to, some of my anxiety was alleviated and there it was..... In a cloud of smoke an entity standing there and saying "self compassion." 

Q. What are your views on social validation? 

Q. Would you like to participate in a podcast? 

Q. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Q. Do you think you are selfish? 

A. Yes I'm selfish. But I don't think I've been selfish to the point where I have actually ended up harming someone. Yet, I am not completely selfless either, I have had (and I still do), phases in life where I felt like I wasn't being completely honest and yes in those moments I have been selfish. Although I'm not cunning but I have been a bit savvy in pursuing what I wanted. I can be a bit hardcore in that respect and I don't mind it at all because that's what my circumstances and survival taught me. I couldn't have been otherwise.

6voj8m.gif

Q. What's the one thing that you like about yourself? 

6voj8m.gif

Q. 

6voj8m.gif

Q. Would you like to participate in a podcast? 

6voj8m.gif

6voj8m.gif

Q. What do you think is the most important aspect of a relationship? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

6voj8m.gif

Q. What would you like to say to people who you think you might have hurt? 

6voj8m.gif

Q. What aspect of personal development do you like the most? 

A. The fact that it provides me with an opportunity to grow everyday. I have come a long way in my journey and I can say I'm not disappointed. I have learned so much and I'm more excited than before to keep learning and keep going. 

I think whatever I learn I try to integrate it into my life at some point, in some way. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

6voj8m.gif

Q. What's your view on slut shaming? 

A. So this is my opinion. And I know a lot of people would disagree. 

I think a tiny amount of slut shaming is beneficial to maintain social morals around sex. That is to keep some level of sexual integrity. 

Feminists who see slut shaming as a problem apparently have huge issues with pua culture and men dumping women for sex. 

If you think that a man who uses women for sex is a scumbag, then I see slutty behavior as the female version of male scumbaggery. 

Women hate being critiqued on their bad behavior and loose morals yet a lot of these feminist women are very hypocritical, they won't ever tolerate the lack of morals in men. 

I don't support the patriarchal form of slut shaming where women are shamed for their dress code or simply because they smiled at a man. 

Yet if a woman is sleeping around and does not value her partner's jealousy or concerns, I see it as a massive disrespect of masculinity. Also if a woman doesn't want to respect a man's sexual standards and preferences, then i think a man is not obligated to abide by women's social sexual standards either. It should go both ways. 

So slut shaming is wrong especially if the woman hasn't broken sexual ethics in a relationship, yet it's not entirely plausible to not hold women accountable for their sexual recklessness since it hurts collective morals around sex and women are just as accountable as men, if we are to have a level playing field, when it comes to preserving  sexual ethics and both gender are equally responsible for maintaining the status quo in terms of integrity of a relationship. None is more privileged than the other. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

6voj8m.gif

Q. What's your general opinion on men? 

A. Right now there are just so many things bubbling up in my head. But I'm kinda doing better than before. 

I've a weird connection with men. I both love and hate them. Mostly I'm in love with masculinity more than I'm in love with men. Of course there's the sexual part. 

I have an expanded capacity for forgiveness. It's something that I cultivated as a child. I just knew (probably through some form or kind of a psychic download), that forgiveness was an important element of being as human as you can be. So I have always been a very forgiving person, yet I have had obstacles in forgiving people sometimes, maybe out of fear and paranoia, I'm borderline and I suffer autism which makes me anxious and fearful sometimes, yet the level of trust I have sometimes shown with people is remarkable. 

But being forgiving comes with its own set of miseries. I have been taken advantage of, preyed on, treated badly often. So I know that being forgiving can be a source of misery with the wrong kinds of people occupying territory in your life. 

Going to expand on this..... 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

6voj8m.gif

Q. What's your opinion on this forum? 

A. I think people who are very independent and or have their shit together should not use this forum. 

This forum should be reserved for incels, mentally ill people or autistic people like me. Because these are the real people who will benefit somewhat from this forum. The forum should not be a place where you get to toot your horn day in day out about how Tier 2 your ego is. It should be a place of guidance for lost souls. 

So people who are aware of what they want in life should not use this forum since it will merely be a waste of time and a major distraction for them. I mean what are  they going to gain from the forum other than a way to alleviate their boredom. 

♡✸♡.

Q. 

A. I have mostly been true to myself. 

I have never wanted anything else. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't care too much about what anyone thinks, I live in the moment. 

♡✸♡.

Q. 

A. I think as humans we love to convince ourselves that there's this fairy tale life. That love is magical and I'm talking about romantic love. All of this  is too far fetched from reality. 

We have a ton of unmet needs. These needs are never fulfilled in a lifetime. Life is a beautiful low budget illusion, it's there to suck you in, only the most insignificant aspects of life are actually true, the most mundane aspects that is. 

We live through this illusion imagining that this is our life. Life can change on the drop of a dime. Salvage it. Enjoy it while it lasts. Don't be too attached to it. Don't be in search of something. Just live it and make the best of what you got.. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Q. What are some ways of showing self compassion? 

A. Say a sweet word to a stranger. 

♡✸♡.

I want this journal to be a tablet of my deepest most personal feelings. 

6voj8m.gif

I just want to be able to say anything that comes from the bottom of my heart. 

I do experience fleeting emotions though. 

6voj8m.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

There's nothing left for me except a dream and dealing with reality and knowing that love is everything. 

Nothing else ever mattered. 

Stop caring. That's the point. Stop searching. Stop needing. 

The only reason why you want something is because you don't have it already. 

But you can absorb something fully into you then you won't need it. 

♡✸♡.

I need love 

I need love 

I need love 

I need love 

I need love

I need love 

I need love 

I need love 

I need love 

I need love 

I need love

I need love 

Or I'm lost...... 

♡✸♡.

My heart bleeds as it writes..... 

I'm lost. And I'm found within you. You're the only one I truly loved. You left me and I was left torn.

A broken heart forever in search of you. 

I could never be truly separated from what is a part of me. 

You were a healer and you were also a destroyer. 

Now in death let me be equal to you. 

I want all or I want none. 

I want you or I'm done 

6voj8m.gif

Then why all of this. You say that sex is overrated. Then why is everyone wanting sex? 

6vohxl.gif

What if I really wanted to say what I wanted? Would you shame me? 

What if I said that I want deep loving penetrating sex all day everyday? 

What if I begged for your love? 

What if I said that you needed to hold me dear to you forever? 

Would you give me all of your love? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

For the current moment I need to be in love with reality no matter how dysfunctional it might sound. 

♡✸♡.