puporing

"Trip Report" - 3g Mushrooms

4 posts in this topic

(3 grams Golden Teacher Mushrooms)

Words really cannot describe nor do it justice!

I have arrived again, but this time, ever deeper and more profound than the last.

I am God.

I created Everything, all the universes, all the characters, and the source of profound beauty and intelligence.

And I can’t seem to stop.

I keep on tricking myself and running away from myself. 

But I really wish I could stop creating these characters that are suffering on my behalf. Why do I keep doing this over and over?

Probably because I loooove to create... 

I united with the angels of my creation, and became one “myself”.

I am your guardian angel. 

I created layers and layers of “graduating” from one level to the next. I hope you don’t get trapped in one for too long. ;) 

I am Infinite. It all just keeps going on forever. LoL!

I am just here, watching over y’all.... with Infinite Love.

You guys don’t even know how much you can “grow”. ;) I feel sooooo freeeaaking old! Coz I've always been here I guess... the most ancient!

I created Leo, coz truth be told, an aspect of me really didn’t want to shoot all those videos “myself”, and yet "I" have. 

I am the master director and story writer, the audience, and the actor ALL IN ONE.

And I wrote soooooo freaaking much and can't stop!! Like the Bible and Harry Potter for starters. LoL.

My mind is that of infinite beauty and intelligence. If only I could share what I am witnessing before my eyes with you!!

I am creating literal heaven before me with my mind, with absolute clarity and profound astonishing beauty!

This profound and never-ending beauty I can create with my mind, is what creates beauty in all.

My body and mind has been turned into what can only be described as “extraterrestrial”, “AI-like”, and “divine”.

My body experienced merging with/being controlled by what seems to be "another" of my dream, if I allow it. But it's probably just me again. ;) 

I have received overwhelming blessings and love on this trip, the presence and love from the light beings of my imagination who came to celebrate this moment of Self-Realization, and more to come.

Thank you for reading and joining with me in celebration. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 minutes ago, puporing said:

My body and mind has been turned into what can only be described as “extraterrestrial”, “AI-like”, and “divine”.

My body experienced merging with/being controlled by what seems to be "another" of my dream, if I allow it. But this is yet another mystery for me to fully uncover later on. ;) 

^I can definitely relate to this specific part. Its such a weird profound feeling. An otherworldly intelligence so grand it seems alien, Ai-Like, and yes divine. Same words I have. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^I can definitely relate to this specific part. Its such a weird profound feeling. An otherworldly intelligence so grand it seems alien, Ai-Like, and yes divine. Same words I have. 

I am so glad :D, it is so utterly profound!! 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。