Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexop

How to embrace your femininity and make money?

4 posts in this topic

A highly developed woman said into an interview that corporate world is not feminine at all, well most people make money there. It seems to me that women have a hard time in our present economic system. If you`re more feminine, how do you make money and how do you feel about it?

Edited by Alexop

Do you have a link to this video?  I agree the corporate world is not a feminine place... I feel the least like a woman at the workplace hehe. 

Probably more likely to be more feminine in paths you make of your own.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Prostitiution comes to mind

edit: but seriously. The feminine side is so necessary in so many avenues because I feel it's the connector. It's the side that allows people to be heard and understood. This is extremely important in any situation where two human beings come together and I cannot think of many businesses where this isn't the case.

Of course, the masculine, logical, get shit done attitude, is needed. But I see a lot of dudes work there tail off while other people can accomplish the same amount in 10% of the time because of their ability to connect with others.

Of course, too much empathy and you can lose sight of the vision... 

Edited by PenguinPablo