Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Tips on understanding your life

11 posts in this topic

Your reality is the physical manifestations of your thoughts. Like a great artist took your belief systems and then set the task of painting an exquisite piece of art of interpretation. This painting is so exquisitely perfect it is alive, and moves, and no matter what perspective you look at it with, it never contradicts unless you are low in awareness of what it is communicating. When you reach the highest level of awareness you realize it is drawn and painted in such a way that all points are true. This alive painting is absolute truth and that is why it is so hard to navigate. 

You might be having a debate in your mind on how to be more selfish and tell yourself I'm afraid to be selfish....I don't know what to do.....and then reality makes a spider run by....testing to see if you will kill it!!! If you kill it you prove you were selfish and were just biased against spiders. You can be selfish to spiders but not to humans!!! Look how much bull shit you are spewing!!!

Now will reality judge you for killing the spider? No that is what the brutal aspect of survival is here to teach you. The highest truth is everything is infinite love, is an infinite orgasm. When you kill the spider it dies into a sea of infinite love and orgasms. Because you judge death as bad you will initially be afraid to kill the spider or any other insect once you realize your selfish actions and bias when your awareness raises. As your awareness raises to the highest you will eventually realize that as a finite expression of God, you will always have to be selfish, but the brilliance of God's design...is nothing really dies because its God, and no matter how selfish you are its motivated by love and the act ITSELF IS LOVE!!! This is why it is perfect. 

Now I have continually been shown proof of this over and over this past year but as a selfless person I am still struggling to be more selfish. I post this for others who struggle for the same reason. I figured out also how to get what you want. Life is a love and truth simulator which in every moment knows your true heart's desires. There is what you say you believe, = Knowledge/Values/Belief Systems and then what you love= desires, aspirations, fixations, addictions. Reality will always give you the combination of what you say you want...which is what you identify as. So your ego runs your reality. The reason we say your life is a mirror, this is because whatever you identify with....is the combination of your belief systems, and your addictions. 

What is identity? Identity is the fusion of Unconditional Love with a belief. To make it simple here is an illustration. Let's say I believe in my intelligence unwaveringly. I will say continually no matter what happens.....I AM SMART. So I AM= Unconditional Love. Smart= belief system.  You see a person who REALLY believes he is smart, no matter how many times he gets evidence to the contrary (mistakes, criticisms from others) he persists in the belief that he is smart so much...HE BECOMES SMART AND IS SMART!!! This is why it is said...God's true name is I AM!!! I AM is the NO SELF, BUT WHEN GOD MANIFESTS INTO FORM....GOD IS EVERYTHING. So the culmination of all reality...is the SELF of GOD, and the manifest expression or existence of that form is INFINITE LOVE.

This is why Leo says love is metaphysical, for something to exist....it only exists because it is LOVE. LOVE IS EXISTENCE. LOVE IS LIFE, HATE IS DEATH!! That which you love you call life, that which you hate you call death!!! So as a finite expression....to get something in life....you must first identify with it. Then reality will test you by giving you reasons to doubt that identification. If you persist in your belief you prove to reality that you unconditionally love that identity and thus...ARE I AM of that identity.

This is how God learns... about itself....God is learning that true love persists and sticks to something not to gain anything from it. It sticks with it simply cause it loves it, and the joy it gets from it is simply to connect with it. This is why if you want to be the best at something....you need to become a GOD to it. Unconditionally love it....and then you are the GREAT I AM EXPRESSION OF IT!!! THIS!!! IS WHY!!! VALUABLE THINGS TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP!!!

^ Remember that video by Leo? Well here is a more poetic explanation!!! Sometimes Leo gets so got damn technical....so here is a simplified condensed version. Just call me Leo the simplified version!!! LOL!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Gidiot said:

It’s good to not desire shit

Exactly...its why I say become it. In the present tense become it and it is yours. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Non-detachment is great.

You are attached to the very words you say. If not.... you would not express them. Love is expression. You speak of non-detachment as you express attachment. You want true non-detachment? Don't speak or think for decades like some Zen Master. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You are attached to the very words you say. If not.... you would not express them. Love is expression. You speak of non-detachment as you express attachment. You want true non-detachment? Don't speak or think for decades like some Zen Master. 

I think that is what I need. I notice whenever I type or open my mouth, all that comes out is bullshit

Edited by Gidiot

Very true :D. Detachment is not an easy virtue to practice. I do practice zen although I might not be as good. I could already be detached. Internally.

I am saying I agree with you in simple terms...

I once bought a course on power. Non-detachment is a higher virtue. Communication is a huge issue. Also denying desire is not good, I would be lying if I would not desire anything in this world. I desire for instance transendence a lot that is rare.

So that is my opinion. Re-constructing a positive ego is also a lot of work imo.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

On 9/30/2022 at 11:53 PM, Gidiot said:

I think that is what I need. I notice whenever I type or open my mouth, all that comes out is bullshit

All of reality is bullshit=illusion. We need to bullshit to have a life, otherwise we wake up and become infinite formless potentiality. So if you want to stop bullshitting....go wake up. 

On 10/1/2022 at 6:08 AM, ValiantSalvatore said:

Very true :D. Detachment is not an easy virtue to practice. I do practice zen although I might not be as good. I could already be detached. Internally.

I am saying I agree with you in simple terms...

I once bought a course on power. Non-detachment is a higher virtue. Communication is a huge issue. Also denying desire is not good, I would be lying if I would not desire anything in this world. I desire for instance transendence a lot that is rare.

So that is my opinion. Re-constructing a positive ego is also a lot of work imo.

There is no higher virtue. Any hierarchies are created. Distinction is creation. You need distinction to learn something hence you create it. But if everything is YOU how is anything lesser or better? Explain that to me? Right now if you dream a dream that you think is a human dream and you became lucid you wouldn't create any distinction or value because you wouldn't be in any danger. You would be totally free to be however you want to be.

But in the waking dream you can suffer physical pain, emotional pain, psychological pain, you can be humiliated, shamed, etc. So because suffering exists, you construct things like values. Values are just things you construct so you can avoid pain. Without pain....value doesn't exist!!! Without values.... all distinction collapses!!! So when people wonder why we have pain....its so there is something at STAKE!!!! With no stakes....everything is fake!!!! So the difference between and illusion and reality= suffering. 

So you can continue to believe in hierarchies and better/worse, but that is all an illusion. You don't think it is bad to step on ants, but you do think it is bad to hurt humans. You don't think it is bad to drive cars that pollute, write on paper made of trees, etc... You need to understand you are constructing these differences they are not self-evident.

Heck...how do you know....I am not a super computer bot that has been pretending to be a human behind a screen this entire time? Our ability to fool ourselves is ABSOLUTE. Its really amazing!! I love it!!! LOL!!

On 5.10.2022 at 4:12 AM, Razard86 said:

There is no higher virtue. Any hierarchies are created. Distinction is creation. You need distinction to learn something hence you create it. But if everything is YOU how is anything lesser or better? Explain that to me? Right now if you dream a dream that you think is a human dream and you became lucid you wouldn't create any distinction or value because you wouldn't be in any danger. You would be totally free to be however you want to be.

But in the waking dream you can suffer physical pain, emotional pain, psychological pain, you can be humiliated, shamed, etc. So because suffering exists, you construct things like values. Values are just things you construct so you can avoid pain. Without pain....value doesn't exist!!! Without values.... all distinction collapses!!! So when people wonder why we have pain....its so there is something at STAKE!!!! With no stakes....everything is fake!!!! So the difference between and illusion and reality= suffering. 

So you can continue to believe in hierarchies and better/worse, but that is all an illusion. You don't think it is bad to step on ants, but you do think it is bad to hurt humans. You don't think it is bad to drive cars that pollute, write on paper made of trees, etc... You need to understand you are constructing these differences they are not self-evident.

Heck...how do you know....I am not a super computer bot that has been pretending to be a human behind a screen this entire time? Our ability to fool ourselves is ABSOLUTE. Its really amazing!! I love it!!! LOL!!

Yeah I like holarchies mostly. I don't think very hierachically mostly in holarchies. 

I dunno I like integral theory a lot, so I am unsure what to reply. Sorry also for the late reply! Was unsure if I reply at all, as I did not see the necessity. 

I am currently focusing on disbeliefing through using a specific meditation technique and it works quiet well to de-construct mind space. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

On 30.9.2022 at 3:57 AM, Razard86 said:

You might be having a debate in your mind on how to be more selfish and tell yourself I'm afraid to be selfish....I don't know what to do.....and then reality makes a spider run by....testing to see if you will kill it

Good one :D

19 hours ago, Arje said:

Good one :D

Lol it happened as I was writing it. I was struggling with thoughts on how to act without being selfish and a spider literally ran by and I was like very funny because I was about to kill it....I let the sucker go. Its still in my room at the moment....got a whole web and everything.