no_name

Sugar overdose

2 posts in this topic

Today, after the gym, I was really hungry, since I haven’t eaten since breakfast. On my way home from the gym, I picked up 14 honey-garlic chicken wings from a restaurant nearby, I didn’t want to cook since I’ve been feeling sick and feverish. I ate them all in one sitting, since I was super hungry. Then I started feeling bad, my mouth was burnt from all the sugar.

I looked up the ingredients on the website of the restaurant, and it said one chicken wing had 5 grams of sugar! Sugar was the first ingredient, honey was like 6-8th… 

I feel horrible… My mouth still has a taste of sugar in it.. what should I do? I’ve had 70 grams of sugar in total! 

I’ve read that drinking lots of water should help. I’ve already had 1L of water. Is there anything else to do? I want to get that garbage out of my body somehow! ?

Edited by no_name

Apple cider vinegar will help a lot with insulin response. Also eating fibrous foods that are low in carbs and sugar. And going for a walk or exercising.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho