khalifa

Pinael Gland / 3rd Eye And Enlightment

4 posts in this topic

The ability to grasp our reality happens due to our perception of our brain since we are equipped with the current physical body our so called 'cpu/ram/hard drive'? I may be trying to look at more in a rational sort of way, I just want someone to clearly knock out my confusion of how i grasp this. How do i get a more accurate understanding of this. I've tried consciousness work i feel like it's more of a brain muscle exercise which adds more perception but isn't the ultimate answer to life. I can't seem to connect with reality as a hole. My mind keeps questioning, If i am everything and if everything is me and nothing at the same time. Why does reality have certain levels of depth when it comes to practical life? Why are there different levels of importance and a hierarchy of stuff. Even though we are conditioned by auto mated rules. (yet this is always our own self deception and our own projection) I just find it hard to stay positive about anything anymore, is it just me having an unhealthy ego? Yes i understand we can cherry pick at life. But in the end i am no greater nor less than an ant as we are all from the same source..

The pinael gland or more so our brain muscle is mainly responsible for getting a higher so-called perception but this perception is just again an illusion generated by our current body / cells, doesn't feel like the final answer from upgrading the physical system that we're in.

As i meditate and try to notice where does my thought arise from and how? I just keep coming up with the same answer of these cells that randomly create or pull out strings off the brain, and i/we as people usually just grab them and flow without be conscious of the auto pilot subconscious mind playing us. As we think it is us that is in control, but awareness is more like sand as it slips away.

Life has no purpose, it just is. I feel like I or we are a terrible god at times, hey we could've designed something better you know. Then again i'm conditioned and these thoughts are from a mere human psyche which is still the same divine pieces that were created by the unity so why does it feel wrong and right at the same time. I'm quite in loss for words clinging to reason, When it's quite simple of life's reason is to live and experience it nothing more or less.

Everyone has different perception and levels of their awakening chakras you could (these namings just resemble how clearly one can see reality or what phase are their glands are at, yet we can't really identify with how much bloodflow or brain muscle/white/grey matter is there) So it is ultimately determined from the hardware with how much of this new illusion is seen? Seems like we're getting no where at this rate of being uncertain again. Is truth really beyond the hardware of the body can we really experience it instead of being played by the same hardware to be seen as truth of a new illusion?

Pineal gland/Cortex/hippocampus/amygdalla grows overtime when we meditate as it builds more gray matter in our brain hence the perspective shift overtime due to longterm commitment to grow it to the point where our way of seeing reality changes due to upgraded sensors/upgraded awareness/conciousness. Which is why the dogma still exists under any culture or zen/yoga/hindism/buddhism type of meditation as the ignorance is still present with the upgraded brain thinking it sees clearly when it doesn't. It just forms a newer self-deception that's what the mind is good at. It just copy pastes what is around it, mirrors the world not realizing it's on an auto pilot of limited free will.

Edited by khalifa

It sounds like you got the bottom of the illusion and it left you unsatisfied.  It's a mind bender to me. I really don't know what to say. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, khalifa said:

I just keep coming up with the same answer of these cells that randomly create or pull out strings off the brain

You're digging way too deep into this, as if an AI Robot is questioning why/how it thinks. 

Instead of questioning everything, I'd recommend for you to be present in the moment, and just accept everything as it is. 

If your mind wants to think, let it. But the key element is to be AWARE. If you can put yourself in a position where you could be present, and see yourself as a chimp in a zoo, light might shed into your knowledge of reality. 

Also, I recommend for you to question & challenge all your beliefs (yes even all that third eye/pineal gland talk). In a few years you might realize a lot of things you never thought you would. This helped me a lot and made me realize a few things, like: 

• Language, in reality, are just mumbles humans use for communication. (Even the text you are reading are just lines connecting with each other to form words & sentences) 
  • The name we were given at birth isn't really our name, but a label our family & friends use to identify us 
  • Age is also just a label 
  • Light is the only thing that makes us see everything. Without light, we see nothing. 

There's probably a lot more I still didn't notice, but that's the beauty of it. This whole thing is a lifelong process and you need to accept the fact that you can't figure everything out in 1,440 minutes (24 hours :P)  

Edited by Alii

@Alii

practicality still exists, non-duality zen devil or so still exists even if it were an illusion, leo said so himself of various paths and the ignorance that occurs even after enlightenment it isn't the final answer as their's still a lot of filters whether culture or judgments or conditions involved.

The direct experience is still an on going brain function.

Anything you don't see is no longer in the direct experience but the practical world goes on, can we really control results all over the world from our consciousness of having our eyes closed? It seems too absurd. Why would a being create something that feels so imbalanced and unfair. I find my existential nature too random. Is this the really best we could come up with? Infinity..This isn't even everything but it still feels annoying being stuck in a low processing body that can't answer importance of various levels.