Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

What is Life?

4 posts in this topic

Life is just God's therapy.....God separated itself so it could see what is there, and all life became a fight/judgment with God's own reflection. So life is hard because its therapy for God to learn to accept itself as its own best present!!!! This...is the greatest comedy!!! It can be no other way!!!! When God can stop judging and taking things personally and laugh at its own hypocrisy then that is when God can restore all its parts into whole. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

God is such a weirdo. 

Have you gotten access to why God? Like simply why? Why all? And dont tell me God says "why not" , lol. HOW, WHY AND WHAT?!

Ahhh. Just asking these I answered myself. There is no answer. Its an infinite mystery. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I've recently got the insight that God is Life.

Life = Existence = God = Eternity

There's no opposite to Life. God is Absolute Life!!!! :D 

16 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

HOW, WHY AND WHAT?!

Ahhh. Just asking these I answered myself. There is no answer. Its an infinite mystery. 

Yessssssss!!!! I've been pondering this too recently!!! It's so amazing hahaha!!

It's funny how often infinity hides in plain sight. Like, you can ask the "why" question forever AND it doesn't even have to start with "why God?". It can start with anything - why is a rainbow an arch, for example. But eventually if you ask the why question enough times you always reach "why God?" again!!! :D Point is that almost no one appreciates that every why question literally leads to infinity. Most people recognize at least once in their life that it goes to infinity, but then they just forget and stop being amazed by it.

The same goes for the how and the what. Ah, it's beautiful ^_^ All roads lead to God.