Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey

My Game Plan

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been in the self - help industry for 8 years now. I've had good results but this life purpose nut and solving money for good is still unachievable for now.
I have 6 years of working in the software industry and it is a grind. I have natural inkling towards spirituality, but I recently took the decision to focus entirely on making passive income streams and escaping wage slavery. This will probably take me another 10 years. I plan to turn towards spirituality when the burden gets too heavy and suffering becomes intolerable.

Let me know what your game plan is and please share some techniques to get through this period quickly. 
Thanks.

Sorry to hear that your work is so unbearable. Maybe a good action for you now is to find the specific things that make you suffer and change them, otherwise it will be an escapism pattern that most people practice. Grind and suffer, come home and relax to get rid of the stress, then repeat. For example, for me the bike/public transport commute and pollution in the city made me more angry than the job itself.