MotivatedByMusic177

Basic life advice for young adult with many problems

4 posts in this topic

So lately I've been dealing with stress and paranoia on an extreme level. Having crazy anxious thoughts and not being able to work with many nuance things going on. Trying to see of I could work somewhere and still self actualize while being able to recieve disability and subsidies so I can focus more on my relationship with God and being more mature in my wellbeing?

@MotivatedByMusic177 doing Fitness can help. You see with your eyes that you can improve if you want. Not only that in your body happens a lot which lowers your stress symptoms

strongly agree with@OBEler

For me not only the effect of increased self-esteem due to having an aesthetic physique, but also the --- i'd argue -- much more impactful concomitant benefits had a huge momentum-like effect on my life. It teaches you discipline and work-ethic, something many of us in our teens and twenties benefit from building; it gives you self-respect, you set a goal and work hard to achieve it; it has massive physiological benefits: increased mood, energy, cognitive clarity. There is more, but those are the most salient ones I can think of. 

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Eat more salads, drink smoothies.

Avoid eating foods that put you into feeling this way in the first place.

Write a list describing how you would like to feel and enumerate what it would take to feel that way

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.