Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MALT & 5-MeO-MiPT - Which is the most gentle and euphoric?

4 posts in this topic

So after making some much needed foundational regular self improvement adjustments to my egoic life, im approaching the realm of psychedelics again and i feel much better and much more comfortable with the level of wisdom that I am bringing this time. I feel more mature, more stable, better. 

I understand why im taking the compounds (at least to a degree, but am still learning more comprehensively), i understand the safety components and certain other peripheral things to take care in when using psychedelics...

Soon i'll be doing MDMA+DMT likely in one session and do 3 or 4 trips of DMT while on MDMA. Ive researched that its safe and also have previous experience doing this method...the MDMA really helps with casual DMT terror. Im also approaching it much more softly in that, if i dont feel that my energy is aligned before i hit the DMT pipe, i will relax and just do some MDMA therapeutic mindfulness practises...(however i know how effective molly is at making you ready so i have faith).

Ultimately I am scared shitless of psychedelics because of how stupid my approach was in the past (bad pain, not good...growing pains), i want to allow some kind, gentle experience to reorient my reflexes against psychedelics and to allow myself to re-recognise their beautiful nature. In my pursuit of this more philosophical return to psychedelics, my attention has drifted to drugs of the 5-MeO class but that have reputations of being softer, gentler, and more feminine...MALT and MiPT.

I have a question for people with experience with these compounds as well as regular 5meo...id love to hear your experience, and in particular how gentle they are possibly from most gentle to least gentle...seeing as regular 5meo seems to be very very heavy and sledgehammer-like. Ive also heard rumor's that MiPT has effects that closely resemble those of MDMA? This is of particular interest to me if this is the case... so could people maybe share their wisdom regarding the effects of these analogues and how gentle each of them are in comparison to 5-MeO-DMT? 

Peace and love <3

@Leo Gura

5-MeO-MALT is most gentle. Lowest body high of the 5-MeO class.

5-MeO-MIPT has fairly significant body high, very heightened sense of feeling through the whole body which can be both beautiful but somewhat uncomfortable. Most euphoric for me.

5-MeO-DMT is least gentle. It is nauseating for most people. But you can also get used to it such that it's not a problem. The simplicity of it is nice.

DMT is best consumed orally with harmalas rather than vaped.

But your experiences might vary from mine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO-MALT is most gentle. Lowest body high of the 5-MeO class.

5-MeO-MIPT has fairly significant body high, very heightened sense of feeling through the whole body which can be both beautiful but somewhat uncomfortable. Most euphoric for me.

5-MeO-DMT is least gentle. It is nauseating for most people. But you can also get used to it such that it's not a problem. The simplicity of it is nice.

DMT is best consumed orally with harmalas rather than vaped.

But your experiences might vary from mine.

@Leo Gura :D thanks Leo <3

5meodmt can be gentle. You slowly ramp up you dose. Once you break through it's nothing but gentle.

But, can also be nasueating like leo said. 5meomalt might as well be brown sugar for me: it's useless.

It's different for everyone.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"