Max8

Mysterious Resistance

3 posts in this topic

guys i have been struggling all my life with resistance to do the work that i know i should be doing. the right thing, you know, like meditate, exercise, eat healthy, work on my business. at first i fall in love with it but then i get bored of it very quickly. especially when i set it as a high priority.

im very productive and have all the time in the world and i knew i can be super successful, i have seen myself acoomplish amazing things, however when it comes to doing things that are good for me for some reason i avoid doing them and self-sabotage my performance. 

Because everyone lives in a box or prison in your mind.Mind allows you to go outside of it a little but it stops you with sabotaging or negative talk so you can remain the same as you are...there is alot to this breaking outside of your prison its like whole system in your mind working to keep you where you are at...

I have whole course on this so cant type it all here ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, Max8 said:

im very productive and have all the time in the world and i knew i can be super successful, i have seen myself acoomplish amazing things

Do it out of love for yourself. You want to see yourself become something amazing. Tap into that. You love and respect yourself so much, that you are willing to confront fear and resistance. Really take in that level of love you are showing yourself, that effort you are willing to make for yourself out of love. Confront what you fear out of love for yourself.

You will never suffer a loss by confronting what you fear. You will always receive an equal benefit. You will become a stronger and better version of you after confronting it. You can't really lose in that sense. Every dragon you slay levels you up, it's like a video game. And the best part is, once you confront that fear/dragon, it doesn't nag you ever again, cause you've already slain it. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho