Loveeee

Infinity is key

6 posts in this topic

Non-dual means not-two, which means boundless (no in/out), non-finite, in-finite

Mind is dualistic and can only think of in-finity in terms opposites : zero and infinity

Zero : no in, so no out
Infinity : no out, so no in

Zero and infinity are polar aspects of in-finity

So it's actually not counter-intuitive that non-duality can be experienced as Void (zero) and God (infinity)

I went through serious cognitive dissonance, wondering why consciousness while empty was also full, and by full I mean divine. Now I get it

CHECKMATE !!!!!!

Singularity. Telepathy. Creativity. Clarity. Divinity. Destiny. Eternity. Infinity. Subjectivity. Vacuity. Reality. Relativity. Duality. Beauty. Ecstasy. Immortality.

@Zeroguy You already knew ? How ? It's so simple yet I completely missed the point for months on end 

Do you know of anyone or anything, any material, who shares the same view ?

I kinda want to confirm that this is the way

Singularity. Telepathy. Creativity. Clarity. Divinity. Destiny. Eternity. Infinity. Subjectivity. Vacuity. Reality. Relativity. Duality. Beauty. Ecstasy. Immortality.

@Loveeee become it.  By asking other you are creating  a duality between self and other.  Do you see that?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I know this primarily by experience, then I made sense of it by theory, but I still find value in cross-checking

So I presume that you concur ? 

52 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

@Inliytened1 I know this primarily by experience, then I made sense of it by theory, but I still find value in cross-checking

So I presume that you concur ? 

I concur.  But this shall not bring you to waking up.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.