Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why Psychedelics are not needed as much as you think

3 posts in this topic

My short amount of psychedelic experiences has already been documented here, I've had 2. Since then I have had some more awakenings and what I noticed was when I contemplated (focused attention/intention) on the nature of reality when I would enter predream or actual dream states I would be given an awakening experience. You see...you ARE the dream itself. So if you BELIEVE you can awaken....you awaken. Everything is just pointers, tools to guide you there but its you that will take the trip.

Now I do believe those 2 experiences changed my biology to facilitate the process and I wouldn't be surprised if more trips facilitated it even more but you actually don't need them. You don't need deep mystical experiences, the whole point of all this is love. It really is just that. Its to separate and unite over and over and to enjoy this constant push and pull that we are doing. We are here to enjoy the nature of the duality. But also...to awake to what is going on as well. This whole process feels like metaphysical sex when you realize what is going on. Its freaking beautiful.

But as always...the ego will try to sneak in to hold or grasp this experience, and will be afraid to lose it. This will get you thinking I need to raise in consciousness even more. So then you will, and then you will start to judge lower consciousness without realizing the whole point we are here is to experience duality. This is what it means that there is no right or wrong, up or down, etc. All labels are themselves relational to each other and have no label or definition WITHOUT THE OTHER. So how is higher better? It is only higher in comparison!! Without a comparison it just is!!! Comparison is the game of the ego!! Now its fun because it gives the ego something to do!! But, if you really start to believe in a higher...then you are just falling asleep again.

So the question is can you be high in awareness and fall back asleep? The answer is YES!!! This is why in Leo's own words Love and Intelligence are one!!! The highest intelligence truly understands that there is no distinction, and no boundaries. So then you would ask...so then why are we here? To enjoy the illusion of boundaries for pure enjoyment. Only a limited awareness can see boundaries, at the highest it will always collapse. So you want to be here, you just forgot. Its beautiful, everything is beautiful. Duality is beautiful!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

. So how is higher better? It is only higher in comparison!! Without a comparison it just is!!!

There is definitely a 'higher' until one understands that there isn't. 

And yet, that moment is the beginning of the road that goes... higher. That 'higher' though, has a different essence.

Just vaporize your ego until nothing remains, face the horror of absolute emptiness, absence of anything, and realize the absolute glory of what you are, the impossible that is. Wtf.