Rishabh R

Questions for contemplation

2 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura your videos have really changed my life. Back in 2017 when I started following you I started meditating ,contemplating. Your videos are really good pointers for questions to contemplate,understanding etc. By the way Leo do you have some epistemology questions to contemplate? And do you plan to release more epistemology videos in the future?And also what questions must I contemplate in the domain of success, personal life to excel in them? Also sorry for a little trouble #SaveShwetabhGangwar- I know that there are a number of Indian youtube audience are present. If you all can them please help this youtuber - Shwetabh Gangwar.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, Rishabh R said:

Leo do you have some epistemology questions to contemplate?

On 9/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, Rishabh R said:

what questions must I contemplate in the domain of success, personal life to excel in them?

Start by contemplating that question itself. Otherwise just watch Leo's videos on more practical topics and he will give you a lot to think about. He often offers thought experiments and questions to contemplate in those videos. Here's a video where he offers a variety of really great questions to contemplate:

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji